Alex Guarnaschelli Body Measurements
Alex Guarnaschelli Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 74KG
- Weight in Pounds: 163.14188 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 38-35-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 96-88-88 CM
|Alex Guarnaschelli Body Mass Index (BMI) is 28. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Alex Maria Guarnaschelli|
|Date of birth||1972 , June, 20|
|Birth Place||New York City ,New York ,United States|
|Occupation||Executive Chef ,Celebrity Chef|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Alex Guarnaschelli ? (Bio)
Alexandra Maria Guarnaschelli is an American celebrity and executive chef born on June 20, 1972, in New York City, New York City, New York, USA, who is working as an executive chef at Butter restaurant in New York City and at The Darby restaurant prior to that. She has also appeared on Food Network shows like Iron Chef America, Chopped, The Kitchen, The Best Thing I Ever Ate, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Alex Guarneschelli is married to her boyfriend Michael Castellon. The duo tied their knots in June 2020. She was first married to American lawyer Brandon Clark with whom she has a daughter Ava Clark. They were married from 2007 to 2015.
Alex Guarnaschelli's Body Measurements:
Alex Guarneschelli has a beautiful apple figure with big busts, a round stomach, and wide hips. However, her dress, bra, and shoe size are not available, she stands 5'4" tall and weighs 74 kg.
Alex Guarnaschelli Networth
The famous executive and celebrity chef Alex Guarnaschelli has an estimated net worth of around $2 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A significant role of her income is generally made by her work as an executive chef and TV appearances. Although her annual income is yet under evaluation but, viewing her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Alex Guarnaschelli Education
She was graduated from Barnard College with a degree in art history.
Alex Guarnaschelli Facts
- In 1991 she worked for minimum wage at a restaurant named an American Place for a year.
- Her culinary experience began while watching her mom test several recipes at home editing cookbooks.
- Alex won the season of The Next Iron Chef: Redemption in 2012.
- Guarnaschelli appeared on the 20th season of Worst Cooks in America as the mentor and captain of the Blue Team, opposite Anne Burrell.