Alicia Witt Body Measurements
Alicia Witt Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 9 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.79832 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-60-88 CM
|Bra size||32 - Celebrity with Bra size 32|
|Cup size||B - Celebrity with Cup size B|
|Dress Size||2 - Celebrity with Dress size 2|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||7 - Celebrity with Shoe size 7|
|Alicia Witt Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Alicia Roanne Witt|
|Date of birth||1975 , August, 21|
|Birth Place||Worcester ,Massachusetts ,United States|
|Occupation||Actress ,Singer ,Songwriter ,Pianist|
|Residence||Nashville ,Tennessee ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Alicia Witt ? (Bio)
Alicia Witt is an American singer, songwriter, actress and pianist born on August 21, 1975. to parents Robert Witt, a science teacher and a photographer and Diane Witt, a Reading teacher. She also has a younger brother Ian Rob Witt who is an actor.
Witt was a child prodigy. Director David Lynch recognized her when she was reciting Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet on the TV show That's Incredible at the age of five. Her career began when she played Alia Atreids on the movie Dune in 1984. She is mostly known for playing Det. Nola Falacci on the 2007 Law and Order: Criminal Intent for 5 episodes.
Alicia Witt was married twice in her life. Her first husband was actor Peter Krause who she married in 1995, Unfortunately, they didn't saw their marriage life as they expected so they got divorced in 1999.
She was again married to Nathan Foulger whom she started dating in 1999 after splitting up with her former husband. They finally got married after dating for a long time in 2003. But, again, their relationship didn't last long and got split in 2006.
Alicia Witt's Body Measurements:
Alicia Witt has a perfect example of an hourglass body with natural busts, slim waist and wide hips. Her dress and shoe size are 2 and 7. She wears a 32B bra standing 5'9" tall and weighing 59 kg.
Alicia Witt Networth
Alicia Witt is an American actress, singer, songwriter and pianist who has an estimated net worth of $50 Million. Belonging from entertainment business, most of her earnings are from acting and singing. Due to her hard-work, dedication and compassion she earns $2 Million every year.
Her first film in a lead role was in the film Fun as a disturbed teenager for which she was honored with Special Jury Recognition Award at the Sundance Film Festival. Eventually she has appeared on several films like Citizen Ruth, Passion's Way, Mr. Holland's Opus, The Shape of Things and more.
She has also appeared for guest roles on TV shows like The Sopranos, Ally McBeal, Special Victims Unit and more.
Alicia Witt Education
Alicia Witt was homeschooled and graduated at he age of 14. Eventually, she enrolled to Boston University where she studied Fine Arts in Music.
Alicia Witt Facts
- When she was a child she dreamt of becoming a farmer and marry a fictional character Charlie Brown from Peanuts.
- Director David Lynch spotted her when he saw her reciting Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet at the age of 5 on TV show, That's Incredible!.
- At a very young age of 9 months Witt started reading.
- She started competing as a classical pianist at the age of 7.
- Witt earned her high school equivalency degree at just 14.
- She used to play piano at the Regency Beverly Wilshire Hotel to make money as a teenager for her early career.
- She won Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by an Esemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee.