Allison Holker Body Measurements
Allison Holker Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 3 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.61544 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-25-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-63-86 CM
|Allison Holker Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Allison Renae Holker|
|Date of birth||1988 , February, 6|
|Birth Place||Anoka County ,Minnesota ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Allison Holker ? (Bio)
Allison Renae Holker is an American dancer born on February 6, 1988, in Anoka County, Minnesota, USA, who is famous for her appearance in the TV dance competition So You Think You Can Dance as a contestant. Eventually, she has worked on several movies, TVs, and concert tours.
Talking about her personal life, Allison Holker is married to American dancer Stephen "tWich" Boss. They started dating in 2010 and announced their engagement two years later. By the end of the same year on December 10, 2013, they tied their knots and together have three children.
Allison Holker's Body Measurements:
Allison Holker has an amazing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a shoe size of 6.5, a dress size of 4, and a bra cup of 32A. She stands 5'3" tall and weighs 55 kg.
Allison Holker Networth
Allison Holker is an amazing dancer who has an estimated net worth of $2 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A huge load of her money is hugely made through her dancing. However, her annual income is not yet revealed but, observing her success, it is sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Allison Holker Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Allison Holker Facts
- She won her first national dance championship title in 2004.
- At 16, she commenced teaching dance at The Dance Club where she took the training.
- She wanted to be a professional wrestler when she was young.
- As a dancer, she is skilled in several dance forms including ballet, contemporary, tap, and jazz.
- Her first job was to teach dancing at the studio and also to clean it.