Amanda Brugel Body Measurements
Amanda Brugel Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 9 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.79832 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 68KG
- Weight in Pounds: 149.91416 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-26-38 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-66-96 CM
|Amanda Brugel Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Amanda Brugel|
|Date of birth||1978 , March, 24|
|Birth Place||Pointe-Claire ,Quebec ,Canada|
|Residence||Montreal ,Quebec ,Canada|
Quick Fact Check
Amanda Brugel ? (Bio)
Amanda Brugel is a Canadian actress born on March 24, 1978, in Pointe-Claire, Quebec, Canada, She began her acting by debuting in the movie Vendetta in 1999 and was followed by roles in movies like A Diva's Christmas Carol in 2000, Jason X in 2001, Sex After Kids in 2013, Maps to the Stars in 2014, Room in 2015, Suicide Squad in 2016, Becky in 2020, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Amanda Brugel is currently single. However, she was married to Marcel Lewis and has two children with him. Unfortunately, their marriage couldn't last long and the couple decided to get a divorce.
Amanda Brugel's Body Measurements:
Amanda Brugel gas a beautiful hourglass figure with implanted busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 10, a bra cup of 34B. However, her shoe size is not known, she stands 5'9" tall and weighs 68 kg.
Amanda Brugel Networth
Amanda Brugel is an award-winning actress who has a well fortunate net worth of $16 Million as per various sources. The bulk of her income is solely made by her acting. Perceiving her career, it is sure her net worth in the expected future is to rise in a wave. She earns approximately $1 Million every year as her annual paycheck.
Amanda Brugel Education
Amanda Brugel was graduated from York University with a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts.
Amanda Brugel Facts
- In 2013, she gained critical praise for her lead role as Vanessa in the comedy movie Sex After Kids.
- In 2013, she founded the Brugs Army, a non-profit foundation that focuses on developing the lives of women and children.
- She started out as a dancer however quit when she turned out to be taller than her partners.
- She was adopted by her stepfather Michael Brugel when she was very young and they were very close to each other.