Amanda Bynes Body Measurements
Amanda Bynes Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 8 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.76784 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 64KG
- Weight in Pounds: 141.09568 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-27-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-68-93 CM
|Amanda Bynes Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Amanda Bynes|
|Date of birth||1986 , April, 3|
|Birth Place||Thousand Oaks ,California ,USA|
|Occupation||Actress ,Singer ,Fashion Designer ,Voice Artist|
|Residence||Hollywood ,California ,Los Angeles|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Hollywood
- Father Name Richard Bynes
- Mother Name Lynn (née Organ)
- Sun Sign aries
- Networth $6 million.
- Favorite Things Carry On by Essie
- Distinctive Features She is funny.
- Sibling Tommy (Older Brother) (born 1973) (Chiropractor), and Jillian (Older Sister) (born 1983) (Done B.A. in History from UCLA and has also acted)
- Personal Trainer unknown
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
Who is Amanda Bynes ? (Bio)
After her long time spent in Nickelodeon as a child artist, Amanda Laura Bynes is a popular American actress who has become a star.
Bynes was born to parents Lynn Bynes and Rick Bynes in Thousand Oaks, California on April 3, 1986. The dentist and mother of her father, Richard Bynes, is Lynn (born organ) who is a dental assistant. Tommy Older Brother is her sibling, and Jillian is Older Sister Done B.A. In UCLA History and also in action.
From 1999 to 2001, Amanda Bynes had dated singer, Drake. Similarly, from 2001 to 2002, she had a love affair with Taran Killam. She also dates from Frankie Muniz, the American actor. In 2003, she also dated actor Nick Zano. The relationship broke down in 2004.
Amanda Bynes Sibling
Tommy (Older Brother) (born 1973) (Chiropractor), and Jillian (Older Sister) (born 1983) (Done B.A. in History from UCLA and has also acted)
Amanda Bynes Networth
She currently has an estimated net worth of about $6 million. Penny Lou Pingleton, a girl who has a budding romance with an African-American boy in Baltimore in the 1960s, landed a significant supporting role in Hairspray's musical film adaptation in 2007. The film was a hit, earning in the box office over $100 million and receiving multiple nominations for awards. Bynes had the lead role in the Sydney White college film later that year and released her clothing line as well.
Bynes is active on social media. On social networking sites like Instagram and Twitter, she has a massive number of followers. She has on Twitter more than 3 M followers. She also has more than 28k followers on Instagram.
Amanda Bynes Education
Bynes graduated from the High School of Thousand Oaks. She also attended from 2013 to 2014 at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising.
Amanda Bynes Facts
- As a child, trained under Arsenio Hall and Richard Pryor in a comedy camp.
- Enjoys fashion design and drawing; David Letterman presented a portrait of him that she had painted.
- Nominated for the 1997 Cable Ace Award and won several Kids' Choice Awards.
- In 2007, the retailer Steve & Barry launched a clothing line called Dear, but the bankruptcy of the chain forced the venture to cease the following year.
- She first became involved in legal issues after being charged in 2012 by police for driving under the influence case.
- In May 2013, Bynes was also charged with reckless possession of endangerment and marijuana.