Amanda Holden Body Measurements
Amanda Holden Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-60-88 CM
|Amanda Holden Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Amanda Louise Holden|
|Date of birth||1971 , February, 16|
|Birth Place||Portsmouth ,Hampshire ,England|
|Occupation||Actress ,Media Personality|
|Residence||Richmond ,London ,England|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Amanda Holden ? (Bio)
Amanda Louise Holden is a British actress and media personality who is widely recognized as one of the judges on the TV talent show competition Britain's Got Talent on ITV. As an actress, she is famous for her role in Thoroughly Modern Millie in 2004, Wild at Heart from 2006 to 2008, Grimleys from 1998 to 2011, Big Top in 2009, and many others.
Talking about her personal life, Amanda Holden is currently married to record producer Chris Hughes. The duo began dating in 2003, and a year later they announced their engagement. On January 20, 2006, they finally tied their knots. Together, they have three children. Previously, she was married to Les Dennis from 1995 to 2003.
Amanda Holden's Body Measurements:
Amanda Holden has a beautiful banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 4, a shoe size of 7, and a bra cup of 32B. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Amanda Holden Networth
Amanda Holden is an amazing actress who has a well fortunate net worth of $6 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her earnings are broadly made through her acting and TV appearances. Observing her success, it is certain her net worth in the near future is definite to increase. She earns approximately $1 Million every year as her annual salary.
Amanda Holden Education
Amanda Holden was graduated from Swanmore College in Meon Valley, Hampshire, England.
Amanda Holden Facts
- On April 13, 2008, she ran a London marathon completing it in 4 hours and 13 minutes.
- She worked as a gossip columnist for the newspaper “News of the World in July 2009.
- Amanda released her biography “No Holding Back” in 2013, which became Sunday Times Best Seller.
- Amanda is the ambassador of “Battersea Dogs and Cats Home”.