Amy Freeze Body Measurements
Amy Freeze Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 66KG
- Weight in Pounds: 145.50492 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-26-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-66-93 CM
|Amy Freeze Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Amy Elizabeth Freeze|
|Date of birth||1974 , June, 19|
|Birth Place||Utah ,United States|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Amy Freeze ? (Bio)
Amy Elizabeth Freeze is an American meteorologist born on June 19, 1974, in Utah, USA, who is currently working as the weekend meteorologist for WABC-TV in New York City, New York. She is known as the first female Chief Meteorologist for Fox-owned station WFLD in Chicago from 2007 to 2011.
Talking about her personal life, Amy Freeze is a divorced lady. She was married to Gary Arbuckle. They began dating in 1993 and tied their knots in 1994. Together they have four children but unfortunately, their marriage couldn't last forever splitting up in 2016.
Amy Freeze's Body Measurements:
Amy Freeze has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 10, a bra cup of 34C. However, her shoe size is unknown. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 66 kg.
Amy Freeze Networth
Amy Freeze is a famous meteorologist who has a well fortunate net worth of $2.5 Million according to numerous sources. The utmost of her payroll is broadly made through her TV hosting. However, her annual paycheck is not officially revealed but, perceiving her works it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Amy Freeze Education
She was graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Amy Freeze Facts
- Freeze surfs and is also a certified scuba diver.
- During her time in Chicago, she visited more than 10,000 students each year delivering weather presentations on tornadoes and other weather.
- Freeze has the National Weather Association and also the American Meteorological Society Seals of Approval.
- Freeze is a runner who completed nine marathons and has climbed to the summit of Mount Snowdon in Wales.