Ana de Armas Body Measurements
Ana de Armas Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 54KG
- Weight in Pounds: 119.04948 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-23-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-58-88 CM
|Ana de Armas Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Ana Celia de Armas Caso|
|Date of birth||1988 , April, 30|
|Birth Place||Havana ,Cuba|
Quick Fact Check
Ana de Armas ? (Bio)
Ana Celia de Armas Caso, widely known as Ana de Armas is a Cuban-Spanish actress born on April 30, 1988, in Havana, Cuba, who began her acting career in 2006 when she appeared in a Cuban movie Una rosa de Francia. She relocated to Spain at 18 and starred in a teen drama El Internado from 2007 to 2010. After shifting to Los Angeles, she landed roles in movies like Knock Knock in 2015, War Dogs in 2016, Blade Runner 2049 in 2017, Knives Out in 2019, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Ana de Armas was in a relationship with American actor Ben Affleck. The couple was together from 2020 to 2021. Previously, she was married to Spanish actor Marc Clotet from 2010 to 2013.
Ana de Armas' Body Measurements:
Ana de Armas has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 4, a bra cup of 34B, and a shoe size of 8. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 54 kg.
Ana de Armas Networth
Ana de Armas is a talented actress who has an estimated net worth of $4 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A huge part of her pay is generally made through her acting. However, her annual salary is yet under evaluation but, viewing her rising career, it is quite certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Ana de Armas Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Ana de Armas Facts
- Ana is a good friend of The Boarding School co-star Elena Furiase.
- In 2008, she graced the cover of the FHM Magazine Spanish edition.
- She has a dog named Elvis.
- She made her Cannes Film Festival debut in 2016.
- She became the first-ever Latina actress to portray a Bond girl.