Anaridis Rodriguez Body Measurements
Anaridis Rodriguez Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 58KG
- Weight in Pounds: 127.86796 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-24-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-60-91 CM
|Anaridis Rodriguez Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.
Quick Info Card
|Boston ,Massachusetts ,United States
Quick Fact Check
Anaridis Rodriguez ? (Bio)
Anaridis Rodriguez is an American journalist born in the Dominican Republic who currently hosts and reports on the CBS owned and operated WBZ-TV in Boston, Massachusetts, and has also worked in The Weather Channel and America's Morning Headquarters as a news anchor.
Talking about her personal life, Anaridis Rodriguez is married to Jesse Starnino. The duo tied their knots on October 6, 2012, and together have a son. She is living a precious life with her family in Boston, Massachusetts.
Anaridis Rodriguez's Body Measurements:
Anaridis Rodriguez has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. However, her dress, bra, and shoe size are unavailable, she stands 5'7" tall and weighs 58 kg.
Anaridis Rodriguez Networth
Anaridis Rodriguez is a talented journalist who has an estimated net worth of around $500,000 as per various sources. A significant part of her pay is made through her hosting. However, her annual payroll is not available but being a journalist her annual income can be ranged from $46,000 to $95,000 per annum.
Anaridis Rodriguez Education
She was graduated from Emerson College with an M.A. in journalism.
Anaridis Rodriguez Facts
- During her time at Emerson College, she contributed articles to "YourTown", a Boston Globe's hyper-local website.
- Upon graduating in 2011, she was hired as a reporter for WWLP-TV; an NBC affiliate in Massachusetts.
- Rodriguez joined CBS Boston in April 2017 as an anchor/reporter.
- Aside from her daily work as a weekday reporter and weekend anchor, Rodriguez covered the Boston Marathon bombings.