Anastasia Yankova Body Measurements
Anastasia Yankova Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 56KG
- Weight in Pounds: 123.45872 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Anastasia Yankova Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Anastasia Yankova|
|Date of birth||1991 , March, 1|
|Birth Place||Moscow ,Russia|
|Occupation||Mixed Martial Artist|
Quick Fact Check
Anastasia Yankova ? (Bio)
Anastasia Yankova is a Russian mixed martial artist born on March 1, 1991, in Moscow, Russia, who competes in the Flyweight division of the Bellator MMA. She was fascinated by fighting at a young age and began her Karate training from the age of six till fourteen. She made her Bellator MMA debut in 2016 at Bellator 152 held in Torino, Italy.
Talking about her personal life, Anastasia Yankova has chosen to keep it secret from the media. She hasn't revealed anything about her past and present relationship. She is very likely to be single and is very dedicated on shaping her career.
Anastasia Yankova's Body Measurements:
Anasrasia Yankova has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. However, her shoe, dress, and bra cup are not available. The fighter stands 5'5" tall and weighs 56 kg.
Anastasia Yankova Networth
Anastasia Yankova is an amazing mixed martial artist who has made a lot of fortune through her fighting tournament. However, her net worth is not officially revealed but, observing her success, it can be easily said to be in hundreds of thousands and more to bloom in the expected future.
Anastasia Yankova Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Anastasia Yankova Facts
- She began training in Kyokushin Karate from six to fourteen, inspired by her childhood admiration with "Xena: warrior princess".
- She began her Muay Thai training after a Muay Thai trainer at her fitness gym asked her to join his Muay Thai class.
- She took a couple of years to break from her training to concentrate on her studies and getting into University.