Andrea Lee Body Measurements
Andrea Lee Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Andrea Lee Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Andrea Lee|
|Date of birth||1989 , February, 11|
|Birth Place||Atlanta ,Texas ,United States|
|Occupation||Mixed Martial Artist|
|Residence||Bossier City ,Louisiana ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Andrea Lee ? (Bio)
Andrea Lee is an American mixed martial artist born on February 11, 1989, in Atlanta, Texas, USA, who competes in the flyweight division and is signed by UFC in September 2017 in order to make her debut two weeks after her last fight. Her first opponent was Shannon Sinn and won by unanimous decision. In 2020, she was ranked No. 11 in the UFC women's flyweight rankings.
Talking about her personal life, Andrea Lee seems to be single as the fighter has chosen not to share anything about her dating life. It looks like she is more focused on shaping her career rather than being in a relationship with guys as of now and is living a blissful life on her own.
Andrea Lee's Body Measurements:
Andrea Lee has a stunning figure. Though her body measurements are not yet known but watching her through television, it looks like the fighter has maintained it very well. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Andrea Lee Networth
Andrea Lee is an amazing mixed martial artist who has an estimated net worth of $150,000 as per various sources. The bulk of her payment is broadly made by her fighting championships. However, her yearly income is not known but, viewing her career, it can be said to be in thousands of dollars.
Andrea Lee Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Andrea Lee Facts
- On May 19, 2018, Lee fought Veronica Macedo at UFC Fight Night 129and won the fight via unanimous decision which merited her the Fight of the Night bonus.
- Lee fought Joanne Calderwood on September 9 at UFC 242 and lost the match via a split decision.
- On December 12, 2020, Lee was listed to face Gillian Robertson at UFC 256 but, she pulled out in December due to a broken nose.