Andrea Parker Body Measurements
Andrea Parker Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 1 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 64KG
- Weight in Pounds: 141.09568 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-60-88 CM
|Andrea Parker Body Mass Index (BMI) is 27. This is considered as overweight.
Quick Info Card
|Andrea Nicole Parker
|Date of birth
|1970 , March, 8
|Monterey Country ,California ,United States
|Los Angeles ,California ,United States
Quick Fact Check
Andrea Parker ? (Bio)
Andrea Nicole Parker was born on March 8, 1970, in Monterey Country, California, USA. She is an actress who is best notable for her portrayal in ER, Less than Perfect, Pretty Little Liars, Desperate Housewives, and The Pretender. She first began her career after appearing in the movie Rented Lips in 1988 at the age of 19. Her other film includes Brush with Death in 1990, Body Shot in 1994, Delicate Instruments in 2000, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Andrea Parker is married to Michael Birnbaum. The couple tied their knots in 2007 and are living a happy life however, there is no information about their children. Previously, she was married to James Powers but unfortunately, he dies in 1999.
Andrea Parker's Body Measurements:
Andrea Parker has a slender banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a shoe size of 9.5 and a bra cup of 38B. However, her dress size is unknown, she stands 5'10" tall and weighs 64 kg.
Andrea Parker Networth
Andrea Parker is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth of $5 Million according to several sources. The majority of her income is generally made through her acting. Perceiving her success, it is certain her net worth in the upcoming future is sure to increase in a wave. However, her annual paycheck is yet unknown but, it is sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Andrea Parker Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Andrea Parker Facts
- Her legs are the actual ones displayed in the opening of Pretty Woman, and not of Julia Roberts.
- Her first husband was James Powers. She later married for the second time with Michael Birnbaum in 2007.
- She was a ballet dancer who left the house at the age of 15 to join the San Francisco Ballet School.
- Her first speaking performance was in a Seinfeld episode.