Angie Dickinson in 1950’s Body Measurements
Angie Dickinson in 1950’s Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 50KG
- Weight in Pounds: 110.231 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-24-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-60-91 CM
|Angie Dickinson in 1950’s Body Mass Index (BMI) is 18. This is considered as underweight .|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Angie Dickinson|
|Date of birth||1931 , September, 30|
|Birth Place||Kulm ,North Dakota ,United States|
|Residence||Ventura County ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Ventura County, California, USA
- Father Name Leo H. Brown
- Mother Name Frederica Brown
- Sun Sign libra
- Networth $25 Million
Angie Dickinson in 1950’s ? (Bio)
Angie Dickinson is an American actress born on September 30, 1931, in Kulm, North Dakota, U.S. to father Leo Henry Brown, a small-town newspaper editor and publisher and mother Fredericka Brown. She is the second child out of four and belongs to a German descent.
Dickinson has left a big stamp of success in her life. She has played in more than 50 films in her six-decade-long career. She is mainly known for playing a role in Gun the Man Down in 1956, and Rio Bravo in 1959, for which she was honored with the Golden Globe Award for New Star of the Year. Most of her notable films include Ocean's 11, Jessica, The Killers, Point Black, The Chase, Big Bad Mama, and more.
From 1974 to 1978, Dickinson starred in NBC crime series Police Woman as Sergeant Leann "Pepper" Anderson receiving a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress- Television Series Drama. She has made several appearances in many mini-series as well. As of 2009, she starred in a Hallmark Channel film, Mending Fences.
Talking about her personal life, Dickinson has been married twice in her life. She was married to Gene Dickinson in 1952. Unfortunately, their relationship couldn't last long and was divorced in 1960.
She was then married to American singer Burt Bacharach in 1965, and the duo had a daughter named Lea Nikki Bacharach, who committed suicide in 2007. Their relation couldn't the last long either and again was divorced in 1981.
Angie Dickinson's Body Measurements:
Angie Dickinson had an hourglass figure with natural busts, slim waist, and wide hips. Her dress and shoe size are 6 and 7.5. She wears a 38D bra size standing 5'5" tall and weighing 50 kg.
Angie Dickinson in 1950’s Networth
Angie Dickinson is a Hollywood actress who has an estimated net worth of $25 Million. Being an actress, most of her income were from entertainment industry. She was one of the famous actress of her era. Due to her hard work, dedication, and, compassion towards her career, she has made herself worthy of millions of dollars.
However, her annual income is yet to be disclosed, but as viewing her career, it is likely to be around thousands of dollars. Dickinson has been a part of several block busting movies which definitely has helped her to gain much fame and money.
Angie Dickinson in 1950’s Education
Angie Dickinson attended Immaculate Heart College in Los Angeles and was graduated from Glendale Community College with a degree in business studies in 1954.
Angie Dickinson in 1950’s Facts
- Angie entered a local beauty contest while working as a secretary in 1952.
- Dickinson started her TV career on New Year's Eve with a role in an episode of the Western anthology series Death Valley Days in 1954.
- Her breakout movie role was in the Western Rio Bravo with Dean Martin and John Wayne in 1959.
- She had a guest-starring role in a 1974 episode of the popular crime-anthology series Police Story as brassy Sergeant Suzanne "Pepper" Anderson. She accumulated so much critical acclaim later that year the spin-off Police Woman was created for her.
- In 1987, she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.