Angie Harmon Body Measurements
Angie Harmon Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 9 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.79832 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-24-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-60-86 CM
|Angie Harmon Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Angie Harmon|
|Date of birth||1972 , August, 10|
|Birth Place||Dallas, TX, USA|
|Residence||Los Angeles, Charlotte|
Quick Fact Check
Angie Harmon ? (Bio)
Angie Harmon is an actress and model from the United States. Before gaining international fame for her roles in "Baywatch Nights" and as "Abbie Carmichael" on Law & Order, New York A.D.A. became a well-known model.
Angie was born in Highland Park, Dallas, Texas, the USA on August 10, 1972. Her nationality is American and mixed ethnicity (German, Irish, Scottish, and Dutch).
Her birth name is "Angie" Harmon from Angela Michelle. She is Daphne Demar's daughter (nee Caravageli) and Lawrence Paul's "Larry" Harmon, a Dallas, Texas, hospital information network executive. Her father, while her mother is of Greek descent, has German and Irish ancestry.
Angie Harmon worked as a model for children and won a contest for 17 models in 1987.
On 9 July 2001, Harmon and Sehorn married three daughters named Finley Faith Sehorn (born 14 October 2003), Avery Grace Sehorn (born 21 June 2005) and Emery Hope Sehorn (born 18 December 2008). However, on November 2, 2014, the couple divorced after spending 13 years together as a husband and wife.
Angie Harmon Networth
Harmon is a beautiful rich woman with a net worth of $20 million and they got a nice salary perk. She also owns a $4 million house in Los Angeles. She was paid for her role in Rizzoli & Isles at about $80 thousand.
At Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, Angie is active. She has more than 418k Facebook followers, 213k Instagram followers, and 326k Twitter followers.
Her first acting foray began when David Hasselhoff invited her to enter an audition for the leading female role in a spin-off of popular TV series, "Baywatch" (1989-2001) on the same transcontinental flight.
Although her experience in acting at the time was none, the producers considered that she was the one who fitted for the part, so Angie delightfully snapped this opportunity and soon appeared in "Baywatch Nights" in 1995 as detective Ryan McBride
Angie Harmon Education
Until 1990, she attended "Highland Park High School," where she was a member of "Highland Belles."
Angie Harmon Facts
- Appeared in a hospital film as a newborn.
- Won the cover-girl contest of the 17th magazine at the age of 15, beating 63,000 other teens.
- As a model, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Elle, among others, appeared in fashion spreads and walked the runway for designers like Calvin Klein and Versace.
- On an airline flight, David Hasselhoff offered her an audition for Ryan McBride's role in his Baywatch Nights series.
- During the taping of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Husband Jason Sehorn proposed to her.
- Remarks were given at the 2004 Republican National Convention with Sehorn honoring recipients of the Medal of Honor Rudy Hernandez and Tom Hudner.
- The 2008 issue of Allure magazine appeared discreetly nude.
- In 2010, a stress management program served as a spokeswoman and infomercial hostess.