Ann Reinking Body Measurements
Ann Reinking Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 58KG
- Weight in Pounds: 127.86796 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-24-38 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-60-96 CM
|Ann Reinking Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Ann Reinking|
|Date of birth||1949 , November, 10|
|Birth Place||Seattle ,Washington ,USA|
|Occupation||Actress ,Dancer ,Choreographer|
|Residence||Paradise Valley ,Arizona|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence American
- Father Name Walter Reinking
- Mother Name Frances Reinking
- Sun Sign aries
- Networth $2.5 million.
- Favorite Things She won the Olivier Award for Best Theater Choreographer for Fosse's 2000 West End production. In the movies All That Jazz1979, Annie 1982, and Micki and Maude 1984, she also appeared.
- Personal Trainer unknown
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Ann Reinking ? (Bio)
Ann Reinking is a renowned choreographer and dancer, renowned for her work in the 1970s and 1980s in several Broadway productions. In A Chorus Line, Chicago, and Sweet Charity, she also appeared.
Back to her early childhood, Ann was born to her parents Frances (born Harrison) and Walter Reinking on November 10, 1949, in Seattle, Washington, USA. Her parents brought her up in Bellevue's suburb. Ann belongs to the white ethical background and has American nationality.
Spreading a glimpse of lights into her private lives, Ann is married and divorced four times. Her first marriage took place in 1970 with Larry Small.
Ann Reinking Networth
As of 2019, she has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million. She received an honorary doctorate from the University in Florida State.
Ann Reinking has also won the World Award for Theater, the Clarence Derwent Award, the Outer Critics Circle Award, the Helpmann Award, and the Laurence Olivier Award.
At the age of 12, she began her career and performed with the English Royal Ballet in Giselle's production, and at the age of 18, she joined a dance group called the ballet corps at the Radio City Music Hall. She's been appearing here in Over! Like Maggie's role. Christopher Reinking Stuart, son of Reinking, has Marfan syndrome, and she operates with the Marfan Foundation.
Ann Reinking Favorite ThingsShe won the Olivier Award for Best Theater Choreographer for Fosse's 2000 West End production. In the movies All That Jazz1979, Annie 1982, and Micki and Maude 1984, she also appeared.
Ann Reinking Education
She began ballet classes in Seattle, teaching dancers Marian and Illaria Ladre with former Ballets Russes. Reinking produced her professional debut with the English Royal Ballet at the age of 12 in Giselle's production.
Ann Reinking Facts
- Spreading some glimpse of lights to her personal life, Ann is a married woman and she has married four times. Her first marriage was with Larry Small in 1970.
- After the divorce, she married investment banker Herbert Allen, Jr as her second husband. They married on August 25, 1982, and divorced in 1989.
- Businessman James Stuart is her third husband, with whom she has a son named Christopher.
- Since 1994, Reinking is married to sportswriter Peter Talbert. Ann has straight sexual orientation and she is active on various social sites.
- As of February 2017, Reinking lives primarily in Phoenix, Arizona.