Anna Kooiman Body Measurements
Anna Kooiman Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 9 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.79832 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 61KG
- Weight in Pounds: 134.48182 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 38-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 96-63-91 CM
|Anna Kooiman Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.
Quick Info Card
|Anna Brooks Kooiman
|Date of birth
|1984 , February, 7
|Charlotte ,North Carolina ,United States
|Sydney ,New South Wales ,Australia
Quick Fact Check
Anna Kooiman ? (Bio)
Anna Kooiman was conceived on February 7, 1984, in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. She is an anchor who is broadly known as a reporter for Fox News based in New York City from 2011 to 2016 and a co-host for Fox & Friends. As of now, she is working for Australia's Network Ten as a substitute anchor and panelist.
Talking about her personal life, she is married to her long-term Australian boyfriend Tim Stuckey. They tied their knots on July 31, 2015, and then she moved to Sydney with her husband. Together, they have a son and are living in Sydney, Australia.
Anna Kooiman's Body Measurements:
Anna Kooiman has an amazing apple figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 4 and a bra cup of 36B yet her shoe size is unknown. She stands 5'9" tall and weighs 61 kg.
Anna Kooiman Networth
Anna Kooiman is an amazing anchor who has an estimated net worth of $3.8 Million according to most of the sources. The majority of her payroll is generally done by her anchoring. However, her annual paycheck is yet under review but, it is sure to be around hundreds of thousands every year.
Anna Kooiman Education
Anna Kooiman was graduated from University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
Anna Kooiman Facts
- Kooiman's early work in TV journalism started with her working as a sideline reporter for Fox Sports in her college years.
- In December 2011, she became a Fox News Channel correspondent covering health and fitness and even general assignment reporting.
- Kooiman left Fox News in 2016 and relocated to Sydney, Australia, along with her husband, who is from Australia.