Anne Burrell Body Measurements
Anne Burrell Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 78KG
- Weight in Pounds: 171.96036 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Bra size||- Celebrity with Bra size|
|Cup size||- Celebrity with Cup size|
|Dress Size||- Celebrity with Dress size|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||- Celebrity with Shoe size|
|Hair Color||Dyed Blonde|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Anne Burrell Body Mass Index (BMI) is 26. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Anne Burrell|
|Date of birth||1969 , September, 21|
|Birth Place||Cazenovia ,New York ,United States|
|Occupation||Chef ,TV Personality|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Anne Burrell ? (Bio)
Anne Burrell is an American chef and TV personality born on September 21, 1969, in Cazenovia, New York, USA, who is famous for hosting the Food Network TV show Secret of a Restaurant Chef, co-host of the reality show Worst Cooks in America, The Best Thing I Ever Ate, and the contestant of the 4th season of Food Network competition series The Next Iron Chef.
Talking about her personal life, Anne Burrell is openly a lesbian woman and in April 2020, she announced her engagement with Koren Grieveson via Twitter. Yet their wedding details are not known but, the couple is living a blissful life with each other.
Anne Burrell's Body Measurements:
Anne Burrell has a beautiful figure. However, her body measurements and her dress, shoe, and bra cup are not available, she stands 5'7" tall and weighs 75 kg.
Anne Burrell Networth
Anne Burrell is an amazing chef and TV personality who has an estimated net worth of $5 Million as per numerous sources. A significant part of her pay is made through her TV appearances and hosting. Though her annual income is yet unknown but perceiving her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Anne Burrell Education
She was graduated from Canisius College with a bachelor's degree in Arts and English and communications in 1991.
Anne Burrell Facts
- After the ICIF experience, Burrell stayed in Italy, working in different restaurants for nine months
- Burrell returned to the USA as a sous chef at Felidia, owned by chef Lidia Bastianich.
- She became the executive chef of an Italian restaurant Centro Vinoteca in New York City's West Village area.
- Burrell opened her own restaurant, Phil & Anne's Good Time Lounge, in NYC in spring 2017, but as of April 2018, it was closed.