Ashley Chew Body Measurements
Ashley Chew Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Ashley Chew Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Ashley Chew|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Occupation||Model ,Painter , Writer ,Activist|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Ashley Chew ? (Bio)
Ashley Chew is an American model, painter, writer, and activist born in the United States. She has a background in fine arts and a career in Fashion that joins clients on and off the runway. Her skills include murals, dyes, installations, leather goods, silkscreening, and instructions. As a writer, she has written for Cosmopolitan, Vogue, and Harper's Bazaar.
Talking about her personal life, Ashley Chew has chosen to keep it far away from the media. She has not revealed anything about her past and present relationships and is currently very dedicated to shaping her career. She is living a happy single life by herself.
Ashley Chew's Body Measurements:
Ashley Chew has an astonishing banana figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and full hips. However, her dress, shoe, and bra cup are not known but, she stands 5'10" tall and weighs 55 kg.
Ashley Chew Networth
Ashley Chew is an amazing model, painter, and writer who has made a huge success through her hard work and dedication. However, her net worth is not officially known but, observing her success, it can easily be said her net worth is to be in six figures and more to increase in the coming days.
Ashley Chew Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Ashley Chew Facts
- Milk.xyz has named Chew “Artist of The Week”.
- In 2016, My Domaine voted her as one of “10 Uplifting Artists To Follow on Instagram", and PATTERN voted her one of “The 26 To Watch Under 26."
- Chew has finished Artist Residencies at Driftwood Studios in East London, and The Madame Walker Theatre in Indianapolis, and South Africa.
- Her clients and Partnerships are Tommy Hilfiger x Zendaya, Coach, Tommy Jeans, Spike Lee’s “She’s Gotta Have It”, Nike Cultivator, and more.