Ashley Graham Body Measurements
Ashley Graham Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 9 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.79832 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 77KG
- Weight in Pounds: 169.75574 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 42-30-46 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 106-76-116 CM
|Ashley Graham Body Mass Index (BMI) is 24. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Ashley Ann Graham|
|Date of birth||1987 , October, 30|
|Birth Place||Lincoln ,Nebraska ,United States|
|Occupation||Model ,TV Presenter|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Ashley Graham ? (Bio)
Ashley Graham is an American model and TV presenter born on October 30, 1987, in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA, who has worked with famous brands and designers including Michael Kors, Prabal Gurung, H&M, Tommy Hilfiger, Christian Siriano, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Ashley Graham is married to videographer Justin Ervin. The duo began dating in 2009 and tied their knots the following year in 2010. Together they have a son and are living a blissful life together.
Ashley Graham's Body Measurements:
Ashley Graham is has a beautiful pear figure with natural busts, a round stomach, and big hips. She wears a dress and shoe sizes of 16 and 10 along with a bra cup of 38D. She stands 5'9" tall and weighs 77 kg.
Ashley Graham Networth
Ashley Graham is a popular model and TV presenter who has an estimated net worth of $10 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A huge load of her income is generally made through her modeling and TV presenting. She earns approximately $5 Million every year as her yearly income and is expected to increase more in the near future.
Ashley Graham Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Ashley Graham Facts
- She has been enlisted in the Top S*xiest Women in the models.com list.
- She is a huge fan of pop star Jennifer Lopez.
- She is also a high school speaker and speaks about body acceptance and positivity.
- She has also appeared in music videos for songs like Girls Like You by Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B.
- In 2007, she even appeared in MTV’s Made.