Audrey Hepburn Body Measurements
Audrey Hepburn Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 47KG
- Weight in Pounds: 103.61714 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-20-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-50-86 CM
|Audrey Hepburn Body Mass Index (BMI) is 16. This is considered as underweight .|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Audrey Kathleen Ruston|
|Nike Name||Edda Van Heemstra|
|Date of birth||1929 , May, 4|
|Birth Place||Ixelles ,Brussels ,Belgium|
|Residence||Tolochenaz ,Vaud ,Switzerland|
Quick Fact Check
Audrey Hepburn ? (Bio)
Audrey Hepburn was a British Actress and Humanitarian born on May 4, 1929 in Ixelles, Brussels, Belgium born to father Joseph Victor Anthony Ruston, a British Consul in Dutch East Indies and mother Ella Van Heemstra, a Dutch Baroness. She had two older maternal brothers, Robert Alexander Quarles van Ufford and Johnkeer Ian Edgar Bruce Quarles van Ufford.
Growing up Hepburn spent her childhood in several European countries like Belgium, Netherlands, and England. She started her acting career by performing as a chorus girl in West End musical theater and then playing minor roles in few films.
She became a huge star after starring in a romantic comedy film Roman Holiday in 1953 for which she became the first actress to win Oscar, BAFTA and a Golden Globe for a single performance. She then was a part of successful films like Sabrina in 1954, Funny Face in 1957, The Nun's Story in 1959, Breakfast at Tiffany's in 1961 and many more.
She was recognized as a fashion icon and as the third greatest female screen legend in the Golden Hollywood Era. She was married twice in her life. Mel Ferrer and Audrey Hepburn were married for fourteen years in 1954. She suffered a miscarriage twice before her first son Sean Hepburn Ferrer. And again had two more miscarriages. However, their marriage life didn't last long and got divorced in 1968.
She met Italian Psychiatrist Andrea Dotti in a cruise ship in 1968. The couple got married in 1969 and were blessed with a son named Luca Dotti. Unfortunately, she again suffered from another miscarriage. Their wedding didn't last long and got separated in 1979 but officially got divorced in 1982.
Audrey Hepburn's Body Measurements:
Hepburn had an amazing hourglass figure with natural busts, slim waist and wide hips. Her dress and shoe size were 0 and 10. She wore 32A bra standing 5'7" tall and weighing 47 kg.
Audrey Hepburn Networth
Audrey Hepburn was an English actress and humanitarian who had an estimated net worth of $100 Million. Being an actress most of her income was from the entertainment business. Due to her compassion, dedication and hard work she made herself worthy of multi-million dollars.
Hepburn has done several blockbusting movies in her career. She starred in The Nun's Story, Sabrina, Wait Until Dark and more. She also was the first female actress to win Oscars, BAFTA and Golden Globe Award for a single role in the movie Roman Holiday in 1954.
Eventually, the actress chose the path of being a humanitarian She was the goodwill ambassador for UNICEF. She worked in some of the poor communities of Africa, Asia and South America between 1988 to 1992. Unfortunately, she lost her life to appendiceal cancer in 1992.
Audrey Hepburn Education
She studied at the Arnhem Conservatory from 1939 till 1945.
Audrey Hepburn Facts
- During the filming of Two for the Road, there was a scene where Hepburn was thrown into a pool, she was so terrified that her crew members were in the pool off camera ready to grab her if something unexpected would happen.
- While filming Unforgiven, the horse threw her breaking her back and she became terrified of horses as well.
- Hepburn has won a Grammy, an Emmy, an Oscar and a Tony making herself a part of an exclusive club.
- During the second world war, at the age of 16, Hepburn assisted a nurse to bring a young British paratrooper Terence Young's health back and surprisingly he became a director and directed Hepburn in Wait Until Dark.
- Hepburn had suffered a total of five miscarriages due to her high-stress level and low fat in her body. But, she gave birth to two sons named Sean Hepburn Ferrer and Luca Dotti.