Barbara Rhoades Body Measurements
Barbara Rhoades Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 1 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 63KG
- Weight in Pounds: 138.89106 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-60-88 CM
|Barbara Rhoades Body Mass Index (BMI) is 27. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Barbara Rhoades|
|Date of birth||1946 , March, 23|
|Birth Place||Poughkeepsie ,New York ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name Sherry Rhoades
- Sun Sign aries
- Networth $1 Million
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Who is Barbara Rhoades ? (Bio)
Barbara Rhoades was conceived on March 23, 1946, in Poughkeepsie, New York, USA. She is an American actress who is widely notable for her mystery and comedy roles as Bad Penny in The Shakiest Gun in the West in 1968 and Maggie Chandler in the sitcom Soap. She had numerous guest appearances in the TV series Ironside, Columbo, Starsky & Hutch, The Odd Couple, Law & Order, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Barbara Rhoades is married to Bernie Orenstein. The couple tied their knots in 1979. They are living a happy life in Los Angeles, California.
Barbara Rhoades' Body Measurements:
Barbara Rhodes has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. However, her dress and shoe size are unavailable, and wears a bra cup of 40C.
Barbara Rhoades Networth
Barbara Rhoades is an amazing actress who has a well fortunate net worth of $1 Million. The majority of her income is generally made through her acting. Throughout her career, she has done numerous performances in the acting industry. However, her annual income is unknown but she lives a healthy life in Los Angeles, California.
Barbara Rhoades Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Barbara Rhoades Facts
- In 1967, Rhoades signed a long-term contract with Universal Pictures.
- In 2011, she had a recurring role as Irene Manning on the soap opera One Life to Live, childhood friend of Victoria Lord.
- For 18 months on Broadway, she had the role of a showgirl in the musical Funny Girl in 1964.
- She gained other experience in summer stock at the Cecilwood Theater in Fishkill, New York.