Bayley Body Measurements
Bayley Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 54KG
- Weight in Pounds: 119.04948 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-63-88 CM
|Bayley Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Fact Check
- Full Name Pamela Rose Martinez
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Austin, Texas, USA
- Mother Name Ann B. Martinez
- Sun Sign gemini
- Networth $2 Million
- Sibling Melissa Martinez (Sister) Brenda Marie (Sister) Manuel Martinez (Brother)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
- Snapchat Snapchat
Who is Bayley ? (Bio)
Pamela Rose Martinez, widely known by her ring name Bayley, is an American professional wrestler born on June 15, 1989, in Newark, California, USA, to mother Ann B. Martinez. However, her father's identity is discreet but, she has two older sisters and a younger brother. She belongs to Hispanic and Welsh ethnicity.
Bayley is currently signed by WWE and is the current SmackDown Women's Champion. When she was first signed by WWE in 2012, she won the NXT Women's Championship in 2015. She debuted on the roster in 2016 becoming the Raw Women Champion.
In 2019, Bayley won the women's Money in the Bank ladder match and the same time won the SmackSown Women's Championship. She is the only female to win all three Raw, SmackDown, NXT, and Women's Tag Team Championship.
Bayley is currently in a relationship with pro-wrestler Aaron Show. They first met when they were training with California based trainer Jason Styles. The duo was engaged in 2018 and are living a happy life together.
Bayley's Body Measurements:
Bayley has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, slim waist, and wide hips. Her dress and shoe size are 6 and 8. She wears a 34C bra standing 5'6" tall and weighing 54 kg.
Melissa Martinez (Sister) Brenda Marie (Sister) Manuel Martinez (Brother)
Bayley is an amazing professional wrestler who has an estimated net worth of $2 Million according to some sources. Most of her earnings are usually made through her wrestling matches. Ascribed to her dedication, solicitude, and hard work, she has made herself worthy of millions of dollars.
Apart from her matches, she has also been a part of several brand endorsements including the face of WWE merchandise getting paid in thousands of dollars. Perceiving her success, it is certain her net worth in the upcoming future is sure to take a drastic uplift. However, her annual salary is not yet publicly disclosed but it is sure to be around hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Bayley was graduated from Independence High Public School in San Jose, California.
- Bayley’s mom gave her the middle name Rose because of her father (Bayley’s maternal grandfather) gave his wife dozens of roses every week, a gesture which became an important memory.
- At the age of 11, she started accompanying her father to see Big Time Wrestling (BTW) local matches which inspired her to grow up and become a professional wrestler.
- In case is she wasn't a wrestler, her plan B was to study Psychology and become a counselor because of her parents' divorce equipped her with enough maturity to counsel.
- She was dumped by her high school boyfriend because she talked obsessively about Matt Hardy for many days after she got a picture with him.