Bella Hadid Body Measurements
Bella Hadid Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 1 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-63-88 CM
|Bella Hadid Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Isabella Khair Hadid|
|Date of birth||1996 , October, 9|
|Birth Place||Washington D.C. ,United States|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Bella Hadid ? (Bio)
Isabella Khair Hadid, renowned as Bella Hadid, is an American Model born in Washington, D.C., on 9th October 1996. She was born to Yolanda Hadid's model and real estate developer Mohammed Hadid. Bella has two brothers and sisters, a brother Anwar Hadid and a sister Bella Hadid, who are also models. Bella Hadid also has two older paternal half-sisters, Marielle Hadid and Alana Hadid. Bella gained her education at Parsons School for design. For her high school education, she got a degree from The Malibu High.
Bella Hadid's Body Measurements:
Bella has a beautiful hourglass body, perfect for modeling. She weighs 55 kg and towers 5 ft 7 inches. Her body measurements are 35-25-35, and her bra size is 34B. Bella's dress size is 6 (US), and her shoe size is 8 (US).
Bella Hadid Sibling
Gigi Hadid- Model, Anwar Hadid- Model
Bella Hadid Networth
Reputed American model Bella Hadid has a net worth of around $25 million in 2019. Hadid amassed this net worth from her extensive career as a model, actress, musician, and from endorsements. She is truly a multi-talented celebrity who has worked for almost all the world's biggest brands. In 2016, Bella walked for the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in and grabbed a salary of around $400,000. Her salary was estimated to be around $11 thousand per hour.
In a fashion week, she made a minimum of an extra $300,000 from the same event. In 2017, she starred alongside Kendall Jenner, another fashion queen and Justin Grossman in Ochirly’s Fall campaign for which she charged above $6 million. Similarly, in 2018, she was listed in the top 10 highest paid model with a fortune of $8.5 million. In 2019, she was ranked a little higher with a salary of $9.5 million from her modeling career alone.
Bella Hadid Education
Bella gained her education at Parsons School for design. For her high school education, she got a degree from The Malibu High.
Bella Hadid Facts
- Bella’s full name is Isabella Khair Hadid
- Bella Hadid was conceived on October 9, 1996.
- Hadid signed to IMG Models in 2015, which was a huge step.
- She was born in California.
- Bella and Gigi both are the daughter of television personality and former 80’s model Yolanda Hadid and multi-millionaire real-estate developer Mohamed Hadid.
- In 2016, she won the Model of the Year Award.
- Bella and her siblings are of Palestinian and Dutch ethnicity.
- Hadid has one older sister, model Gigi Hadid, who is even more reputed than Bella.
- Bella says her sister is her inspiration. Bella told in interviews that she was Gigi’s biggest fan. Indeed she is.