Bellamy Young Body Measurements
Bellamy Young Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-26-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-66-91 CM
|Bellamy Young Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Amy Maria Young|
|Date of birth||1970 , February, 19|
|Birth Place||Asheville ,North Carolina ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Bellamy Young ? (Bio)
Amy Marie Young, widely known as Bellamy Young is an American actress and singer born on February 19, 1970, in Asheville, North Carolina, USA who is best notable for her role in the ABC drama series Scandal from 2012 to 2018 as Melody "Mellie" Grant and was honored with the Critics Choice Award for her role. She is currently starring in the Fox Series Prodigal Son.
Talking about her personal life, Bellamy Young is currently in a relationship with a Portuguese percussionist Pedro Segundo. The duo statred dating in 2017 and is still going strong. However, there is no information about their wedding as of now but, they are living a happy life together.
Bellamy Young's Body Measurements:
Bellamy Young has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 6 and a shoe size of 8 along with a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 59 kg.
Bellamy Young Networth
Bellamy Young is an amazing actress and singer who has an estimated net worth of $4 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her earnings are regularly made through her acting. However, her annual paycheck is yet unknown but, perceiving her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands.
Bellamy Young Education
Bellamy Young was graduated from Yale University with a degree in English and Theatre.
Bellamy Young Facts
- She began her pursuances in acting by originally participating in theatre productions.
- She was adopted on April 7, 1970, by her foster parents.
- She switched her name to Bellamy in order to join the Screen Actors Guild as there was someone already listed as Amy Young.
- She has been dealing with migraines since a young age.