Bonnie Wright Body Measurements
Bonnie Wright Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-23-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-58-86 CM
|Bonnie Wright Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Bonnie Francesca Wright|
|Date of birth||1991 , February, 17|
|Birth Place||London ,England|
|Occupation||Actress ,Director ,Producer ,Model ,Activist|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Bonnie Wright ? (Bio)
Bonnie Francesca Wright is a British actress, director, producer, model, and activist born on February 17, 1991, in London, England. She is best known for her role as Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter film series from 2001 to 2011. Her other film roles include The Sea in 2013, Who Killed Nelson Nutmeg? in 2015, A Christmas Carol in 2018, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Bonnie Wright is currently in a relationship with Simon Hammerstein. The duo began dating in 2013, and are still together. Though, their future plans are no known but, they are living a happy life together.
Bonnie Wright's Body Measurements:
Bonnie Wright has a beautiful banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 2, a shoe size of 9, and a bra cup of 32A. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 55 kg.
Bonnie Wright Networth
Bonnie Wright is an amazing actress, director, and producer who has a well fortunate net worth of $4 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her earnings is solely made through her acting and directions. However, her annual payroll is yet under review but, it is sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Bonnie Wright Education
Bonnie Wright was graduated from the University of the Arts: London College of Communication.
Bonnie Wright Facts
- Emma Watson and Bonnie became very close friends when they were filming the Harry Potter film series.
- As a producer, she started her own production company “Bon Bon Lumiere” in the past.
- Bonnie debuted as a screenwriter and director with the 2012 movie Separate We Come, Separate We Go.
- Like many other girls, Wright is also good at art. Yet, prefers to use clay preferably than freehand drawing.