Brittany Garzillo Body Measurements
Brittany Garzillo Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 0 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.524 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 50KG
- Weight in Pounds: 110.231 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Brittany Garzillo Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Brittany Garzillo|
|Birth Place||Lehigh Valley ,Pennsylvania ,United States|
|Residence||Chicago ,Illinois ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Brittany Garzillo ? (Bio)
Brittany Garzillo is an American reporter who is currently working for FOX 32 in Chicago, Illinois. Before, she used to work as a traffic anchor and reporter for WGAL News 8 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and as a reporter/producer at PBS39 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. She was even nominated for 13 NATAS Mid-Atlantic Emmy Award nominations.
Talking about her personal life, Brittany Garzillo got married in August 2019. However, there are no details about her husband and her children but it seems the reporter is living a happy life with her family in Chicago, Illinois.
Brittany Garzillo's Body Measurements:
Brittany Garzillo has an amazing body. However, there is no information about her body measurements but, watching her on television it is sure the reporter has maintained her body extremely well. She stands 5 feet tall and weighs 50 kg.
Brittany Garzillo Networth
Brittany Garzillo is an amazing reporter who has an estimated net worth of $1 Million according to several sources. Most of her earnings are usually made through her news channels. However, there is no information about her annual income but, it is sure she gets paid in hundreds of thousands every year.
Brittany Garzillo Education
Brittany Garzillo was graduated from Moravian College with a self-designated Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Media.
Brittany Garzillo Facts
- While in college, she produced a documentary, alongside fellow Moravian students, that earned a College Production Award at NATAS Mid-Atlantic Emmy Awards in 2012.
- During her two years at WGAL News 8, she covered a diversity of events including the closure of Three Mile Island, a presidential rally, and historic flooding.
- In 2015, she was honored with a PICPA “Truth in Finances Award” by the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants.