Carmen Franco Body Measurements
Carmen Franco Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-60-88 CM
|Carmen Franco Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Maria del Carmen Franco y Poly|
|Nike Name||Nenuca, Carmentica, Carmelilla|
|Date of birth||1926 , September, 14|
|Birth Place||Oviedo ,Austurias ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Madrid, Spain
- Father Name Francisco Franco
- Mother Name Carmen Polo
- Sun Sign virgo
Carmen Franco ? (Bio)
Maria del Carmen Franco y Polo, widely known as Carmen Franco was the 1st Duchess of Franco, Grandee of Spain, Marchioness of Villaverde, was born on September 14, 1926, in Oviedo, Asturias, Spain, to a Spanish general and dictator Francisco Franco and 1st Lady of Mieras Carme Polo. She was the only daughter of her parents.
She was married to a prominent surgeon Cristobal Martinez-Bordiu. 10th Marquis of Villaverde, who conducted the first heart transplant in Spain in 1968. Together the couple had seven children. Her husband died in 1998, and two decades after her spouse, she dies at the age of 91 due to cancer on 29 December 2017.
Carmen Franco's Body Measurements:
Carmen Franco had an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, slim waist, and full hips. However, her dress and shoe size were unknown, and she wore a 38B bra standing 5'7" tall and weighing 59 kg.
Carmen Franco Networth
Carmen Franco was a wealthy Marchioness. Her net worth isn't available, but it is certain to be around millions. Being a Marchioness came with a heavy wealth and legacy. Her husband, who was a surgeon, was sure to have a huge income as well. She had seven children altogether who are businessmen and businesswomen.
The Franco family had a family fortune of $113 Million and 404 different properties. The late general and dictator's grandchildren has assets counting a palace, 266 garage spaces, 89 homes, 29 country estates, three rural plots, and five commercial premises accounting in multi-millions.
Carmen Franco Education
Her education history is not yet available.
Carmen Franco Facts
- Briefly after her father's death in 1975, King Juan Carlos made her Grandee of Spain and Duchess of Franco in her own right, with a Coat of Arms of the new creation.
- These Arms are choices of the Arms of the de Andrade family of Galicia, from whom she is two times descended from the Pardo de Andrade branch, and again from the 7th Counts of Lemos and Sarria.
- She, with her husband, had seven children altogether.
- In 2008 the Duchess cooperated with Stanley G. Payne and Jesús Palacios Tapias to author Franco, My Father, a biography of her father from her own point of view