Carol Merrill Body Measurements
Carol Merrill Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.58496 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 52KG
- Weight in Pounds: 114.64024 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Carol Merrill Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Carol Lue Hiller|
|Date of birth||1941 , January, 19|
|Birth Place||Frederic ,Wisconsin ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Carol Merrill ? (Bio)
Carol Lue Liller, widely known as Carol Merill is a former American model born on January 19, 1941, in Frederic, Wisconsin, USA, she is best known for her work in the Amer can TV game show Let's Make a Deal from 1963 to 1977. She has also played several small roles in various movies in the '60s and the early '70s. She appeared on one of the episodes of the television series Burke's Law in 1963 on one of the episodes.
Talking about her personal life, Carol Merill has been married a total of three times. She is currently married to Mark Burgess. The duo tied their knots in 1985. Previously, she was married to Bernie Safire and together have a daughter. She was first married to Richard Thomas.
Carol Merrill's Body Measurements:
Carol Merrill has a slim banana figure with firm busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. However, her dress, shoe, and bra size are unknown, she stands 5'2" tall and weighs 52 kg.
Carol Merrill Networth
Carol Merrill was an amazing model who has an estimated net worth of around $20 Million as per different sources. A big load of her salary is widely made by her prize modeling. However, her annual paycheck is unknown but, she lives a luxurious life with her husband in Los Angeles.
Carol Merrill Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Carol Merrill Facts
- Merrill is mentioned by name in the lyrics of the song "Door Number Three", by Jimmy Buffett and Steve Goodman on their 1974 album A1A.
- In 1989, Merrill shifted to Hawaii and spent many years working on different environmental issues.
- After Let's Make A Deal, she began working in the natural health field and has written articles on many personal health topics for online newsletters.