Cat Zingano Body Measurements
Cat Zingano Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 61KG
- Weight in Pounds: 134.48182 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Cat Zingano Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Cathilee Deborah Albert|
|Date of birth||1982 , July, 1|
|Birth Place||Winona ,Minnesota ,United States|
|Occupation||Mixed Martial Artist|
|Residence||Broomfield ,Colorado ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Cat Zingano ? (Bio)
Cathilee Deborah Albert, widely known as Cat Zingano is an American mixed martial artist born on July 1, 1982, in Winona, Minnesota, USA who is currently signed by Bellator MMA fighting in the Women's Featherweight division. She has even competed in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and became the first female to win the UFC fight through technical knockout.
Talking about her personal life, Cat Zingano is currently single. She was married to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Mauricio Zingano. They tied their knots in 2010 and together they have a son born in 2006. Unfortunately, in 2014 her husband committed suicide, and is living as his widow.
Cat Zingano's Body Measurements:
Cat Zingano has an amazing figure. However, her body measurements are not available but, observing her through television and her social media, the fighter has maintained it very well. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 61 kg.
Cat Zingano Networth
Cat Zingano is a famous mixed martial artist who has an estimated net worth of $2 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her earnings are usually made through her fighting. However, her annual paycheck is yet unknown but, perceiving her success, it is certain to bloom in the expected future.
Cat Zingano Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Cat Zingano Facts
- After giving birth to her son in 2006, she became the first competing mother in UFC.
- Her husband committed suicide in 2014.
- In 2007, she found out about Brazilian jiu-jitsu and began competing and winning in several tournaments.
- As the winner of the bout, she was set to be a coach on The Ultimate Fighter 18 opposite Ronda Rousey and be the challenger to the UFC Women's Bantamweight Championship.