Catherine Bach in 1979 Body Measurements
Catherine Bach in 1979 Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 8 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.76784 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 66KG
- Weight in Pounds: 145.50492 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 39-25-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 99-63-93 CM
|Catherine Bach in 1979 Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Catherine Bachman|
|Date of birth||1954 , March, 1|
|Birth Place||Cleveland ,Ohio ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Catherine Bach in 1979 ? (Bio)
Catherine Bachman is an American actress born on March 1, 1954, in Cleveland, Ohio, USA, who is most notable for her role in the TV series The Dukes of Hazards as Daisy Duke, and African Skies as Margo Dutton. In 2012, she entered the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless portraying Anita Lawson.
Talking about her personal life, Catherine Bach was married to entertainment lawyer Peter Lopez. The duo tied their knots in 1990 and had two amazing daughters. Unfortunately, in 2010, her husband took her last breath. Previously, she was married to David Shaw from 1976 to 1981.
Catherine Bach's Body Measurements:
Catherine Bach has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 8 and a shoe size of 10 along with a bra cup of 36C. She stands 5'8" tall and weighs 66 kg.
Catherine Bach in 1979 Networth
Catherine Bach is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth of $1 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her earnings are basically made through her acting and hit roles. The actress earns approximately $1 Million every year as her annual paycheck and lives a luxurious life in Los Angeles, California.
Catherine Bach in 1979 Education
Bach was graduated from Stevens High School in Rapid City, South Dakota, and attended UCLA briefly.
Catherine Bach in 1979 Facts
- Catherine Bach belongs to Mexican and German ethnicity.
- She attended UCLA majoring in Arts but, dropped out briefly.
- Bach's debut was as one of the kids in the movie The Sound of Music.
- In 2002, she launched a line of diamond jewels at Debenhams.
- In 2006, she had a guest appearance on Monk, and a small cameo in the film You Again in 2012.