Catherine Bell Body Measurements
Catherine Bell Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 1 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 56KG
- Weight in Pounds: 123.45872 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-60-88 CM
|Catherine Bell Body Mass Index (BMI) is 24. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Catherine Lisa Bell|
|Nike Name||Catherine Bell|
|Date of birth||1968 , August, 14|
|Birth Place||London ,United Kingdom|
|Occupation||Model ,Film Producer|
|Residence||London ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Catherine Bell ? (Bio)
Catherine Bell, an American-Iranian actress and producer born in Britain. She was born on August 14, 1968. She is by nationality an American and belongs to the ethnicity of Scottish and Persian. Catherine Bell was born in London, England, UK. Catherine Lisa Bell is her birth name. She is Scotsman Peter Bell's daughter and Iranian Mina Ezzati's daughter. Her father was an architect who signed an agreement with the Iranian oil company. Her parents divorced at the age of two. She and her Iranian mother, grandmother, and grandfather moved to the US after that. Her mother has been her personal assistant so far.
She has been in the buzz business since her childhood and has made various advertisements. She is renowned for her role as Lieutenant Colonel Sarah MacKenzie in the 1997-2005 TV series JAG. She is also popular in the 2007-2013 Army Wives series for playing Denise Sherwood. In Hallmark's The Good Witch movie and television series since 2008, Bell portrays the character Cassandra "Cassie" Nightingale.
Catherine is five feet nine inches tall. She weighs 67 kilograms. Her size of body is 34-24-35 and her size of bra is 34 D. She has brown eyes and dark brown hair. The shoe size of Bell is 10 (US).
Catherine Bell Networth
Catherine Bell is a hardworking actress and has an estimated net worth of almost $15 million. Catherine began working in the United States as a masseuse(massager). Bell later debuted through the Sugar and Spice sitcom on the acting field. After that, Bell appeared as Sarah MacKenzie on the JAG series in 1996. She's been doing the series until 2005.
Catherine appeared on the Army Wives series as well. She has played Cassandra Nightingale's role in the film. In addition, Bell also appeared on The Last Man Standing, and Love Finds His Way. Catherine Bell was nominated for a Saturn Award for the Best Supporting Actress on Television for her work on the film The Triangle. All these fames has made her earnings higher.
Although she has a huge net worth details about her owning of any assets including housing, cars aren's yet revealed. Also, her net worth rises as her husband is Adam Beason, an actor, Film producer as well as Screenwriter.
Catherine Bell Education
Bell attended a medical and research career at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). She dropped out to pursue her modeling career, though. She then studied acting with Milton Katselas at the Beverly Hills Playhouse.
Catherine Bell Facts
- She's in a romantic relationship with Brooke Daniels, a lesbian woman, a fellow scientist, photographer, and party planner.
- She was a cast of Bruce Almighty (2003), a commercially successful hit movie that earned $ 484.6 million at the Box Office.
- She bought a $ 2.05 million house in 2015 with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- She has on Facebook account with more than 46 k followers, Instagram account with more than 100 k followers and Twitter account with more than 77.1 k followers.
- Catherine Bell had plastic surgery of lips and breasts.
- She worked for the 1992 film Death Becomes Her as Isabella Rossellini's nude body double.
- She was divorced to Adam Beason, with whom she had a daughter and a son.
- There has been an issue of her being into lesbian relation with Brooke Daniells.
- Bell is a drop out of University of California, Los Angeles, with the field of medicine and research.
- She portrayed Sarah MacKenzie as the lead character in the JAG TV series