Catherine Zeta-Jones Body Measurements
Catherine Zeta-Jones Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-24-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-60-91 CM
|Catherine Zeta-Jones Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Catherine Zeta-Jones|
|Date of birth||1969 , September, 25|
|Birth Place||Swansea ,Wales|
|Residence||Bedford ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Catherine Zeta-Jones ? (Bio)
Catherine Zeta-Jones is a talented Welsh actress born on September 25, 1969, in Swansea, Wales, to a sweet factory owner, father David Jones, and a seamstress mother, Patricia Jones. She is the middle child and has an older and younger brother. She was raised Roman Catholic.
Catherine Zeta-Jones began her career by playing in an unsuccessful French Italian movie 1001 Nights. Eventually, she got a role in the British TV series The Darling Buds of May from 1991 to 1993. Zeta-Jones later appeared on Hollywood with film roles in The Mask of Zorro in 1998, Entrapment in 1999. She was praised for her role as a vengeful pregnant lady in the 2000 film Traffic and in 2002 film Chicago as a murderous singer winning a BAFTA Award and The Academy Awards for Best Supporting Actress.
She then appeared in high profile roles, including The Terminal in 2004, Ocean's Twelve in 2004, No Reservations in 2007, and more. Zeta-Jones returned to stage playing an aging actress in A Little Night Music in 2009 and was honored with a Tony Award. In 2017, she appeared as actress Olivia de Havilland in the FX TV series Feud.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is a hitched lady. She met her husband, American actor Michael Douglas, in 1998 during the Deauville Film Festival in France. The duo got engaged in 1999 and tied their knot on November 18, 2000, at Plaza Hotel in New York City. They together have two children and are living a happy life.
Catherine Zeta-Jones' Body Measurements:
Catherine Zeta-Jones has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, slim waist, and wide hips. Her dress and shoe size are 4 and 7. She wears a 34C bra standing 5'7" tall and weighing 59 kg.
Catherine Zeta-Jones Sibling
David A. Jones (Brother) Lyndon Jones (Brother)
Catherine Zeta-Jones Networth
Catherine Zeta-Jones is a talented and successful actress who has an estimated net worth of $105 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her earnings are generally made through her acting and TV appearances. Ascribed to her hard work, dedication, and solicitude, she has made herself worthy of multi-millions.
Perceiving her success, it is certain her net worth in the coming years is sure to take a huge uplift. She earns approximately $7.8 Million every year as her annual salary. She, with her husband, owns a mansion worth $4.8 Million in Westchester, New York. Michael Douglas, who is a famous actor, also has a net worth of $300 Million. The couple lives a lavishing and luxurious life with their kids in New York.
Catherine Zeta-Jones Education
Catherine Zeta-Jones attended Arts Educational School in Chiswick, London, England majoring in Musical Theater.
Catherine Zeta-Jones Facts
- She was, in fact, named after her grandmothers, Zeta-Jones and Catherine Fair.
- Zeta-Jones is a skilled tap dancer. By the age of 11, she was a tap-dancing champion in Great Britain.
- She has handled herself for bipolar II disorder several times in her past. The first time was in April 2011.
- If she was not to be an actress, she would have been a lawyer.
- She does not watch any movies she is a part of.
- At the age of five, Zeta-Jones was sent to the Hazel Johnson School of Dance.
- At 14, Zeta-Jones was cast as Tallulah in Bugsy Malone.
- She studied riding, dancing, sword-fighting, and attended dialect classes to play her role in The Mask of Zorro as Elena.