Charlene Tilton in 1980’s Body Measurements
Charlene Tilton in 1980’s Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 4 Feet 11 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.252728 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 48KG
- Weight in Pounds: 105.82176 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-60-88 CM
|Charlene Tilton in 1980’s Body Mass Index (BMI) is 31. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Charlene L. Tilton|
|Nike Name||The Poison Dwarf|
|Date of birth||1958 , December, 1|
|Birth Place||San Diego ,California ,United States|
|Residence||Ventura County ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Ventura County, California, USA
- Mother Name Katherine Thacker
- Sun Sign sagittarius
- Networth $2 Million
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Who is Charlene Tilton in 1980’s ? (Bio)
Charlene L. Tilton was conceived on December 1, 1958, in San Diego, California, USA. She is an American actress and singer who made her movie debut with Jodie Foster in Freaky Friday in 1978. Eventually, she landed her breakthrough role as Lucy Ewing on the TV series Dallas from 1978 to 1991 and even appeared on an episode of Knots Landing in 1980. As a singer, she released her single C'est La Vie which was a hit in numerous European countries, and also appeared on several game shows like Family Feud, Hollywood Squares, Catch 21, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Charlene Tilton was married to Scottish musician Domenick Allen. The couple tied their knots on April 7, 1985, but got divorced in 1992. Previously, she was married to American singer Johnny Lee. They were married from 1979 to 1984.
Charlene Tilton's Body Measurements:
Charlene Tilton has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 4 and a shoe size of 5 along with a bra cup of 32C. She stands 4'11" tall and weighs 48 kg.
Charlene Tilton in 1980’s Networth
Charlene Tilton is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth of $2 Million according to several sources. The majority of her earnings are generally made through her acting and TV appearances. Tilton has contributed a lot in the acting industry and has set up a milestone for future generations. However, her annual income is yet under review but is sure to be in hundreds of thousands.
Charlene Tilton in 1980’s Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Charlene Tilton in 1980’s Facts
- In 2001, she was praised with the ‘Former Child Star Lifetime Achievement’ by the Young Artist Foundation.
- Charlene was the guest host for February 21, 1981, of the iconic late-night show Saturday Night Live. The episode featured a parody from Dallas through which she had made her name.
- Charlene’s parents were separated when her mother was pregnant. She grew up never knowing who her dad was.