Charlotte Flair Body Measurements
|Full Name||Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr|
|Nike Name||The Queen, The Nature Girl|
|Date of birth||1986 , April, 5|
|Birth Place||Charlotte ,North Carolina ,United States|
|Occupation||Professional wrestler ,Author ,Actress|
|Residence||Charlotte ,North Carolina ,United States|
Charlotte Flair Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 65KG
- Weight in Pounds: 143.3003 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-26-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-66-91 CM
|Charlotte Flair Body Mass Index (BMI) is 27. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Fact Check
- Full Name Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- Father Name Ric Flair
- Mother Name Elizabeth Harell
- Sun Sign aries
- Networth $1 Million
- Sibling Reid Flair (Brother) David Flair (Half-Brother) Megan Flair (Half-Sister)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
Who is Charlotte Flair ? (Bio)
Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr, widely known by her stage name Charlotte Flair is a professional wrestler born on April 5, 1986, in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, to a former professional wrestler father Ric Flair, and mother Elizabeth Harell. She has two older half siblings and a younger brother who died in 2013 due to heroin overdose.
Charlotte Flair began her professional wrestling career in 2013, debuting in developmental brand NXT and the following year she won the NXT Women's Championship and was titled by Pro Wrestling Illustrated as Rookie of the Year. She was promoted as Divas Championship in 2015 in WWE's main roster. She was the SmackDown Women's Championship five times and Raw Women's Championship four times. She also won the Women's Royal Rumble in 2020.
Charlotte Flair was hitched twice in her life. She was married to wrestler Thomas Latimer in 2013. However, they divorced in 2015. Previously, she was married to Riki Johnson in 2011. Their relationship lasted only a year separating a year later.
Charlotte Flair's Body Measurements:
Charlotte Flair has an apple shaped figure with implanted busts, slim waist, and firm hips. Her dress and shoe size are 8 and 9. She wears a 34D bra standing 5'10" tall and weighing 65 kg.
Charlotte Flair Sibling
Reid Flair (Brother) David Flair (Half-Brother) Megan Flair (Half-Sister)
Charlotte Flair Networth
Charlotte Flair is an amazing professional wrestler, actress and author who has an estimated net worth of $1 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her earnings are usually done by her wrestling, books, and acting. Ascribed to her hard work, solicitude, and dedication, she has made herself worthy of million of dollars.
Apart from her wrestling, she has also been a part of several brand endorsements including Hello Fresh, Mogy App, Tapout, Burger King and more getting paid in thousands of dollars. Perceiving her success, it is sure her net worth in the upcoming years is definite to increase in a huge wave. However, her annual salary is still under review but it is sure to be around thousands of dollars every year.
Charlotte Flair Education
Charlotte Flair was graduated from North Carolina State University with a bachelors degree of Science in public relations.
Charlotte Flair Facts
- While attending high school, she used to play volleyball and had also won two NCHSAA 4 A-State championships along with her school team. Flair was the captain of the team and was selected as a player of the year for 2004/05.
- She made her first entry as a professional wrestler at the age of 13 when her father Ric Flair’s family was incorporated by WCW for a storyline.
- In 2012, it was declared that she signed a developmental contract with WWE assigning to their developmental territory, NXT.
- In September 2017, she authored her book, Second Nature: The Legacy of Ric Flair and the Rise of Charlotte, she co-wrote in partnering with her dad and Brian Shields.
- At the beginning of her WWE career, Flair was trained by Lodi in North Carolina. One time she joined NXT, and was trained by Sara Del Rey.