Cheryl Casone Body Measurements
Cheryl Casone Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 63KG
- Weight in Pounds: 138.89106 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-26-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-66-93 CM
|Cheryl Casone Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Cheryl Cecile Casone|
|Date of birth||1970 , July, 18|
|Birth Place||Clearwater ,Florida ,United States|
|Occupation||TV News Anchor|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Cheryl Casone ? (Bio)
Charyl Cecile Casone is an American TV news anchor born on July 18, 1970, in Clearwater, Florida, USA. She began her career at CNX Media and later moved to KRON-TV where she served as a general assignment reporter. She is currently working as a financial contributor providing weekly job reports and on Fox News Channel.
Talking about her personal life, Cheryl Casone is yet an unmarried lady. The reporter has kept her private life very isolated from the media and hasn't revealed anything about her near future relationships.
Cheryl Casone's Body Measurements:
Cheryl Casone has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 6 and a shoe size of 9 along with a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 63 kg.
Cheryl Casone Networth
Cheryl casone is a famous TV news anchor who has a well fortunate net worth of $1 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her income is generally made through her news channels. However, her annual salary is still under review but, it is sure to be in thousands of dollars every year.
Cheryl Casone Education
Cheryl Casone was graduated from Northern Arizona University with a degree in B.S. majoring in Public Relations.
Cheryl Casone Facts
- Before stepping into the news channel, she worked as a flight attendant for five years and traveled the world.
- She has even done live reports from the Middle East like Jordan, Syria, Israel, and more.
- Casone has interviewed global leaders like Shimon Peres, Hillary Clinton, Tony Blair, and others.