Claudia Cowan Body Measurements
Claudia Cowan Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 56KG
- Weight in Pounds: 123.45872 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-60-88 CM
|Claudia Cowan Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Claudia Lynn Cowan|
|Date of birth||1963 , July, 31|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles ,California|
|Occupation||TV News Reporter|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,United States ,California|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Claudia Cowan ? (Bio)
Claudia Lynn Cowan is an American news anchor born on July 31, 1963, in Los Angeles, California, USA. She began her career working at KTTV-TV in Los Angeles and moved to KMST-TV in Monterey. In 1998, she was hired by the newly launched Fox News Channel as Bay Area Correspondent and has been working since where she has reported several issues.
Talking about her personal life, Claudia Cowan was married to sports agent Steve Baker. Together, they have twin children. Unfortunately, the duo separated and she is living her single life.
Claudia Cowan's Body Measurements:
Claudia Cowan has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. However, her dress and shoe size is unavailable but, she wears a 38B bra cup. She stands 5'5" tall and weighs 56 kg.
Claudia Cowan Networth
Claudia Cowan is an American TV reporter who is doing quite well for herself. However, her net worth is not available at the moment but regarding her success, it is sure to be in millions of dollars, and is living a prestigious life in Los Angeles, California.
Claudia Cowan Education
Claudia Cowan was graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles.
Claudia Cowan Facts
- She is the daughter of the famous actress Barbara Rush and movie publicist Warren Cowan.
- She began her career working as a messenger and slowly became an on-air reporter.
- She worked seven years at KOVR-TV13 covering news and state politics and hosting the morning and midday newscasts.