Conni Marie Brazelton Body Measurements
Conni Marie Brazelton Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.58496 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 60KG
- Weight in Pounds: 132.2772 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Race / ethnicity||Black|
|Conni Marie Brazelton Body Mass Index (BMI) is 24. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Conni Marie Brazelton|
|Date of birth||1955 , June, 28|
|Birth Place||Waukegan ,Illinois ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Sun Sign cancer
- Networth $22 Million
Conni Marie Brazelton ? (Bio)
Conni Marie Brazelton is an American actress born on June 28, 1955, in Waukegan, Illinois, USA who is prominent for her role in The People Under the Bridge in 1991, ER in 194, Soldier in 1998, and more. She also designs jewelers for Banji Face Jeweler where she owns a firm with CCH Pounder.
Talking about her personal life, Conni Marie Brazelton is married to Michael George in 1991. The duo has a son together and is living a happy life with her husband in Los Angeles, California.
Conni Marie Brazelton's Body Measurements:
Conni Marie Brazelton has an amazing physique. However, her body measurements are unknown but observing her through television it is clear the actress has maintained her body pretty well. She stands 5'2" tall and weighs 60 kg.
Conni Marie Brazelton Networth
Conni Marie Brazelton is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth of $22 Million according to several sources. The majority of her earnings are usuallymade through her acting. However, her annual paycheck is yet unknown but, it is sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Conni Marie Brazelton Education
Conni Marie Brazelton was graduated from Southern Illinois University with a degree in drama.
Conni Marie Brazelton Facts
- Conni Marie Brazelton began her career as a model and tried into the showbiz industry.
- She is best prominent for her role in The People Under the Stairs.
- After graduation, she relocated to New York and then after Los Angeles where she stayed for nine months in C.C.H. Pounder's house working on the TV show "E.R."