Constance Wu Body Measurements
Constance Wu Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 58KG
- Weight in Pounds: 127.86796 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-60-88 CM
|Constance Wu Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Constance Tianmim Wu|
|Date of birth||1982 , March, 22|
|Birth Place||Richmond ,Virginia ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Constance Wu ? (Bio)
Constance Tianmim Wu is an American actress born on March 22, 1982, in Richmond, Virginia, USA, who began her career when she appeared on the ABC TV comedy Fresh Off the Boat as Jessica Huang from 2015 to 2020 which was her breakthrough performance and was even nominated for four Critics Choice Television Awards and two TCA Awards. In 2018, she landed a role in the romantic-comedy movie Crazy Rich Asians in 2018 as Rachel Chu and gained several awards nominations.
Talking about her personal life, Constance Wu is currently in a relationship with musician Ryan Kattner. The duo began dating in 2017. In 2020, they secretly welcomed their first daughter, and are living a precious life together.
Constance Wu's Body Measurements:
Constance Wu has a beautiful banana figure with firm busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 4, a shoe size of 7, and a bra cup of 34A. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 58 kg.
Constance Wu Networth
Constance Wu is a famous actress who has an estimated net worth of $6 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A big part of her pay is made through her acting. Viewing her big success, it is certain her net worth in the expected future is sure to take a huge uplift. She earns approximately $800,000 every year as her annual salary.
Constance Wu Education
Constance Wu was graduated from the State University of New York at Purchase with a bachelor's degree in fine arts.
Constance Wu Facts
- Her family relocated to the USA from Taiwan.
- Constance grew up in Richmond, Virginia and eventually, moved to Los Angeles in order to study acting at the age of 16.
- She does not believe in mythical tales.
- When she’s not on the camera, she loves to spend time in nature and catching up with her friends from high school.