Courteney Cox Body Measurements
Courteney Cox Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 58KG
- Weight in Pounds: 127.86796 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-63-88 CM
|Courteney Cox Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Courteney Bass Cox|
|Nike Name||CeCe, Coco|
|Date of birth||1964 , June, 15|
|Birth Place||Birmingham ,Alabama ,United States|
|Occupation||Actress ,Producer ,Director|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name Richard Lewis Cox
- Mother Name Courteney Cox Copeland
- Sun Sign gemini
- Networth $150 Million
- Sibling Virginia Cox (Sister) Dottie Cox (Sister) Richard Cox Jr. (Brother)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
Courteney Cox ? (Bio)
Courteney Cox is an actress, director, and producer born on June 15, 1964, in Birmingham, Alabama, the USA, to a businessman father Richard Lewis Cox and mother, Courteney Cox Copeland. She is the youngest in the family ad has two older sisters and one older brother. Cox was raised Anglican and belonged to English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and German ethnicity.
Courteney Cox is widely famous for her roles as Monica Geller on the Comedy Central and NBC sitcom Friends. She has also appeared on the horror series Scream as Gale Weathers, Jules Cobb in the ABC/TBS sitcom Cougar Town, for which she was nominated for Golden Globe Awards. She was also cast in the FX series Dirt. She has also served as a director on the sitcom Cougar Town and the TV film Talhotblond.
Courteney Cox is currently in a relationship with British singer Johnny McDaid who is twelve years her junior. They were engaged in 2014 but called off a year later. In 2016, they were seen together and are going strong as of now. Previously, she was married to American actor David Arquette in 1999. Together they have a daughter but were divorced in 2013.
Courteney Cox's Body Measurements:
Courteney Cox has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, slim waist, and wide hips. Her dress and shoe size are 2 and 6. She wears a 34C bra standing 5'5" tall and weighing 58 kg.
Courteney Cox Sibling
Virginia Cox (Sister) Dottie Cox (Sister) Richard Cox Jr. (Brother)
Courteney Cox Networth
Courteney Cox is a talented actress who has an estimated net worth of $150 Million according to the celebrity net worth The majority of her earnings are generally made through her acting, TV appearances and her business. Ascribed to her hard work, dedication, and solicitude, she has made herself worthy of multi-millions.'
Apart from her acting, she has also been a part of several brand endorsements, including Garnier, BMW, Blackberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, and more getting paid in millions. Perceiving her success, it is certain her net worth in the coming years sure to take an uplift. Cox earns approximately $10 Million every year as her annual salary.
Courteney Cox Education
Courteney Cox attended Mount Vernon College for Woman in Washington D.C. to study Architect but later dropped out of college to focus on her acting.
Courteney Cox Facts
- Cox’s notable TV appearances count her roles as – Gales weather for ‘Scream,’ Lucy Spiller for ‘Dirt’ Jules Cobb for ‘Cougar Town.’
- Courteney got her first Golden Globe nomination for her role in Jules Cobb in the ABC / TBS sitcom series ‘Cougar Town.’
- Cox owns a production company, ‘Coquette Productions.’ She created it with her former husband, David Arquette.
- She has served as a director for her television show ‘Cougar Town’ and Television movie ‘Talhotblond.’
- She spent her early days living in Mountain Brook, a suburb of Birmingham in Alabama.
- Her stepfather is the uncle of Ian Copeland, a business manager, and music promoter. Ian was Cox’s, first love.