Dani Dyer Body Measurements
Dani Dyer Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 1 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 50KG
- Weight in Pounds: 110.231 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Dani Dyer Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Dani Charlotte Dyer|
|Date of birth||1996 , August, 8|
|Birth Place||Newham ,London ,England|
|Occupation||TV Personality ,Actress|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Dani Dyer ? (Bio)
Dani Charlotte Dyer is a British TV personality and actress born on August 8, 1996, in Newham, London, England, who is best known for her appearance in the British reality TV series Survival of the Fittest and is the winner of Love Island's fourth series along with Jack Fincham. Since she has co-presented the MTV TV series True Love or True Lies with her father Danny Dyer.
Talking about her personal life, Dani Dyer is in a relationship with Sammy Kimmence. They had an on and off relationship but on July 28, 2020, she announced her pregnancy and gave birth to a son on January 23, 2021. The couple is living a precious life together.
Dani Dyer's Body Measurements:
Dani Dyer has a beautiful figure. However, her body measurements are unknown, she wears a dress and shoe sizes of 2 and 6. She stands 5'1" tall and weighs 50 kg.
Dani Dyer Sibling
Sunnie Dyer (Sister) Arty Dyer (Brother)
Dani Dyer Networth
Dani Dyer is a popular TV personality and actress who has an estimated net worth of $5 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A huge part of her income is made through her TV appearances. Even though her annual pay is yet under review but, viewing her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Dani Dyer Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Dani Dyer Facts
- While attempting to establish herself as an actress, Dani worked as a pint-puller in Essex.
- In 2018, she was set to participate in the reality television show, Survival of the Fittest but had to quit the show after suffering from a shoulder injury just after entering the show's lodge.
- In 2021 it was announced that she would make a guest appearance in EastEnders with her father.