Daria Berenato Body Measurements
Daria Berenato Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-24-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-60-86 CM
|Daria Berenato Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Daria Berenato|
|Nike Name||Sonya Deville|
|Date of birth||1993 , September, 24|
|Birth Place||Shamong Township ,New Jersey ,United States|
|Residence||Lutz ,Florida ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Daria Berenato ? (Bio)
Daria Berenato, widely known as Sonya Deville is an American professional wrestler born on September 24, 1993, in Shamong Township, New Jersey, USA, who is currently working as an assistant of Adam Pearce. She rose to wider prominence in the 2015 season of WWE Tough Enough as a contestant finishing in 11th place. She was si=oon after signed by WWE and was shifted to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Lorida.
Talking about her personal life, Daria Berenato is currently in a relationship with Instagram personality Arianna Johnson. The couple began dating in 2019 after they uploaded a picture together. They are living a precious life together.
Daria Berenato's Body Measurements:
Daria Bereneto has an amazing hourglass figure. She wears a bra size of 38B. Her dress and shoe size are unknown but, she stands 5'7" tall and weighs 59 kg.
Daria Berenato Networth
Daria Berenato is an amazing wrestler who has an estimated net worth of $5 Million as per various sources. A huge load of her income is basically made through her wrestling matches. However, her annual salary is yet under review but, viewing her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Daria Berenato Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Daria Berenato Facts
- She has worked as a co-presenter of the famous YouTube show, UFC AfterBuzz.
- She is very open about her sexuality, which made her the first openly gay WWE performer.
- Sonya has been trained by Booker T, Lita, and Billy Gunn.
- She started using her famous ring name Sonya Deville in 2017. Her first match with her new ring name was a battle royal on NXT Women’s Championship.