Dawn Wells Body Measurements
Dawn Wells Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 48KG
- Weight in Pounds: 105.82176 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-22-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-55-86 CM
|Dawn Wells Body Mass Index (BMI) is 18. This is considered as underweight .|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Dawn Elberta Wells|
|Date of birth||1938 , October, 18|
|Birth Place||Reno ,Nevada ,United States|
|Residence||Toluca Lake ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Dawn Wells ? (Bio)
Dawn Elberta Wells is an American actress born on October 18, 1938, in Reno, Nevada, USA to father Joe Walls and mother Betty Walls. She is the only child of her parents and was raised in her hometown and was a member of the Alpha Chi Omega sorority.
Dawn Wells was a beauty pageant before an actress, she was crowned as Miss Nevada in 1959 and competed on Miss America 1960 representing her state. As an actress, she made her debut on ABC's The Roaring 20s and her movie debut was in The New Interns in 1964. She is most prominent for her role in the CBS sitcom Gilligan's Island as Mary Ann Summers.
Talking about her personal life, Wells was married to a talent agent Larry Rosen. The duo tied their knots in 1962 but unfortunately in 1967, they got divorced. However, they do not have any children of their own.
Dawn Wells' Body Measurements:
Dawn Wells has a slender banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 2 and a shoe size of 7 along with a bra cup of 32A. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 48 kg.
Dawn Wells Networth
Dawn Wells is a talented actress who has an estimated net worth of $50 Thousand according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her payroll is generally made through her acting. However, for an actress to be worth only $50k might be unexpected but she has worked really hard throughout her career.
Unfortunately in 2018, TMZ reported that one of her friends created a GoFundMe page in order to raise her $200,000 to pay her unexpected hospitalization. She had an accident that broke her knee and required 2 months of hospitalization. She was dealing with her finances since 2008. She has lost her home due to debts and is currently living in an assisted living facility.
Dawn Wells Education
Dawn Wells was graduated from University of Washington with a degree in Theater Arts and Design.
Dawn Wells Facts
- Wells continues to support to the Denver Foundation which is a West Virginia charity looked by Dreama Denver, widow of Wells' Bob Denver.
- For several years, she operated a business, Wishing Wells Collections, manufacturing clothing for people with limited access.
- Following Gilligan's Island, she embarked on a theater career and appeared in nearly one hundred theatrical productions till July 2009.
- Wells had minor roles in the early '60s films Palm Springs Weekend and The New Interns, and eventually starred with Michael Dante in the independent film Winterhawk in 1975, playing a Westerner kidnapped by an Indian chief.
- One of her friends created her a GoFundMe page to raise her $200,000 for her unexpected hospitalization.