Donna Brazile Body Measurements
Donna Brazile Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 63KG
- Weight in Pounds: 138.89106 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Donna Brazile Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Donna Lease Brazile|
|Date of birth||1959 , December, 15|
|Birth Place||New Orleans ,Louisiana ,United States|
|Occupation||Political Strategist ,Campaign Manager ,Political Analyst|
|Residence||New Orleans ,Louisiana ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Donna Brazile ? (Bio)
Donna Lease Brazile is an American political strategist, campaign manager, and political analyst born on December 15, 1959, in New Orleans, Louisiana, the USA who is currently working as a Fox News contributor, and formerly a CNN contributor. She was the first African-American woman who directed a major presidential campaign for Al Gore in 2000.
Talking about her personal life, Donna Brazile is still a bachelor. She has kept her private life far away from the visions of the media and hasn't revealed anything about her previous relationships.
Donna Brazile's Body Measurements:
Donna Brazile has a beautiful figure with natural busts, round waist, and big busts. However, there is no information regarding her body measurements and no details about her dress and shoe size. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 63 kg.
Donna Brazile Networth
Donna Brazile is an American political strategist who has an estimated net worth of $3 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her income is generally made through politics. Perceiving her success, it is certain her net worth in the forthcoming future is definitely to rise. However, her annual income is yet under review, it is sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Donna Brazile Education
She was graduated from Lousiana State University with a bachelor's degree in industrial psychology.
Donna Brazile Facts
- Brazile became fascinated in politics at the young age of nine after a local candidate promised to build a neighborhood playground.
- Brazile is also a member of the Screen Actors Guild‐American Federation of Television and Radio Artists.
- In 1999, The New York Times Magazine named Brazile as an LGBT activist who worked on the board of the Millennium March on Washington.