Dylan Penn Body Measurements
Dylan Penn Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-26-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-66-91 CM
|Dylan Penn Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Dylan Frances Penn|
|Date of birth||1991 , April, 14|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Dylan Penn ? (Bio)
Dylan Frances Penn is an American model and actress born on April 14, 1991, in Los Angeles, California, USA, who began her modeling career in 2013 after she modeled for GAP, W, and Elle in 2014. She even appeared in a music video of the song Chains by Nick Jonas. As an actress, she is widely famous for her role in the American comedy-drama movie Elvis & Nixon.
Talking about her personal life, Dylan Penn is currently single and is much more dedicated to shaping her career. Though, in her past, she was in a relationship with actor Steven R. McQueen. The dated from 2013 to 2014. She is living a happy life on her own.
Dylan Penn's Body Measurements:
Dylan Penn has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 8 and a shoe size of 7 along with a bra cup of 34C. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 59 kg.
Dylan Penn Networth
Dylan Penn is an amazing actress and model who has an estimated net worth of $4 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her earnings are widely made through her modeling and acting. However, her annual salary is not yet revealed but, perceiving her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Dylan Penn Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Dylan Penn Facts
- She was offered $150,000 to pose for the Playboy magazine's cover. However, she chose to turn the offer down.
- She has written scripts for several short films.
- After she chose to drop out of USC, her parents left her off financially, provoking her to take a job at a pizza restaurant.
- In 2014, she was ranked at the 68th spot in the annual Hot 100 list by Maxim magazine.