Elisabeth Hasselbeck Body Measurements
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 50KG
- Weight in Pounds: 110.231 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-24-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-60-86 CM
|Elisabeth Hasselbeck Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Elisabeth Delpadre Filarski|
|Date of birth||1977 , May, 28|
|Birth Place||Cranston ,Rhode Island ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Elisabeth Hasselbeck ? (Bio)
Elisabeth Delpadre Filarski, widely known as Elisabeth Hasselbeck was born on May 28, 1977, in Cranston, Rhode Island, USA. She is a TV personality who came into international recognition for her appearance on the reality television show Survivor: The Australian Outback. She then started co-hosting the ABC daytime talk show View. From 2013 to 2015, she co-hosted the Fox & Friends and thereafter was retired from the industry.
Elisabeth Hasselback is a hitched lady. She is married to her college boyfriend Tim Hasselback who is a professional football quarterback. The couple tied their knots on July 6, 2002, and has three children together.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Body Measurements:
Elisabeth Hasselback has a slim banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 2 and a shoe size of 8 along with a bra cup of 32B. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 50 kg.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Networth
Elisabeth Hasselbeck is an amazing TV personality who has an estimated net worth of $16 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her payroll is generally made through her TV shows and appearances. She earns approximately $3 Million every year as her annual paycheck.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Education
Elisabeth Hasselbeck was graduated from Boston College with a Bachelors's degree in Fine Arts in 1999.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Facts
- Hasselbeck began working for Puma in 1998 while attending College.
- After graduation, she served for Puma as a member of its design team before her TV career.
- Hasselbeck was one of the judges at the Miss Teen USA 2001.
- Hasselbeck typically expressed the traditional position on The View.