Erika Jayne Body Measurements
Erika Jayne Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 62KG
- Weight in Pounds: 136.68644 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-26-38 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-66-96 CM
|Erika Jayne Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Erika Nay Chahoy|
|Date of birth||1971 , July, 10|
|Birth Place||Atlanta ,Georgia ,United States|
|Occupation||Singer ,Actress ,TV Personality|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Erika Jayne ? (Bio)
Erika Nay Chahoy is an American singer, actress, and TV personality born on July 10, 1971, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, who began her career appearing on one of the episodes of the NBC drama series Law & Order as Suzanne Morton landed roles on other independent movies like Alchemy in 1995 and Lowball in 1996. As a singer, she released her single "Roller Coaster" in 2001 and joined appeared on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in 2009.
Talking about her personal life, Erika Jayne was married to attorney Thomas Girardi. The duo tied their knots in 1999. Unfortunately, the marriage couldn't last long leading to a separation in 2020. Previously, she was married to Thomas Zizzo. The couple was married from 1991 to 1996. Together, they have a son.
Erika Jayne's Body Measurements:
Erika Jayne has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress and shoe size of 8 and a bra cup of 34D. She stands 5'5" tall weighing 62 kg.
Erika Jayne Networth
Erika Jayne is a famous singer and actress who has an estimated net worth of around $5 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A big load of her pay is made through her acting and TV appearances. However, her annual paycheck is yet under review but, observing her success, it is quite certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Erika Jayne Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Erika Jayne Facts
- In her struggling days, Jayne was a member of some of the New York City-based girl music bands. She performed with I-Dolls and The Flirts.
- In March 2021, it was uncovered that her estranged husband Tom Girardi was battling Alzheimer's.
- She considers her mom, who is a classical pianist and piano instructor, as one of the biggest inspirations in her music career.
- In 2017, Erika took part in the TV dance reality show, Dancing with the Stars and managed to secure 9th place.