Gerri Willis Body Measurements
Gerri Willis Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 6 Feet 0 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.8288 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 62KG
- Weight in Pounds: 136.68644 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-26-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-66-93 CM
|Gerri Willis Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Gerri Willis|
|Date of birth||1959 , August, 14|
|Birth Place||Spruce Pine ,North Carolina ,United States|
|Occupation||Journalist ,News Anchor|
|Residence||Hartsdale ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Gerri Willis ? (Bio)
Gerri Wallis is an American journalist and news anchor born on August 14, 1959, in Spruce Pine, North Carolina, the USA who served as a personal finance editor for CNN which she hosted a weekly half-hour program Your Bottom Line. She joined Fox Business Network in 2010 appearing on all programs of the network and even wrote two books Home Rich and The Smart Money Guide to Real Estate Investing.
Talking about her personal life, Gerri Willis is married to David Evans in 1994. The duo is living a happy life in Hartsdale, New York. However, there is no information about her children but are happy with each other.
Gerri Willis' Body Measurements:
Gerri Willis has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 8 and a bra cup of 34B. However, her shoe size is unavailable, she stands 6'0" tall and weighs 62 kg.
Gerri Willis Networth
Gerri Willis is a journalist and news anchor who has an estimated net worth of $2 Million according to numerous sources. The majority of her income is generally made through her news anchoring. Perceiving her success, it is certain her net worth in the forthcoming future is definitely to rise in a wave. However, her annual income is yet under review it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands.
Gerri Willis Education
Gerri Willis was graduated from Miami University.
Gerri Willis Facts
- Willis was breast cancer in 2016, after finding an abnormality and seeing her physician in April 2016.
- On January 28, 2020, she announced a leave of absence as she undergoes cancer surgery.
- In 2001, she was honored with the winner of the Excellence in Retirement Savings Reporting award.