Gina Lollobrigida in 1950’s Body Measurements
Gina Lollobrigida in 1950’s Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-22-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-55-88 CM
|Gina Lollobrigida in 1950’s Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Luigia Lollobrigida|
|Date of birth||1927 , July, 4|
|Birth Place||Subiaco ,Italy|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Rome, Italy
- Sun Sign cancer
- Networth $20 Million
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Who is Gina Lollobrigida in 1950’s ? (Bio)
Luigia Lollobrigida, widely known as Gina Lollobrigida is an Italian actress and photojournalist born on July 4, 1927, in Subiaco, Italy, who was one of the highest-profile actresses in Europe of the '50s and early 60s and was also an international sex-symbol. As her movie career went to slow down, she began her career as a photojournalist and gained fame after gaining access to Cuban politician Fidel Castro for an exclusive interview.
Talking about her personal life, Gina Lollobrigida was married to Miko Skofic. The duo tied their knots in 1949. Their wedding didn't last forever and the couple decided to get divorced in 1971. She is living a single life as of now.
Gina Lollobrigida's Body Measurements:
Gina Lollobrigida has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 8, a shoe size of 6, and a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'5" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Gina Lollobrigida in 1950’s Networth
Gina Lollobrigida is an aspiring actress and photojournalist who has a well fortunate net worth of $20 Million. Most of her earnings are generally made through her actin and journalism. She has made a huge sum of money through her hard work and talent and is currently living a lavish and luxurious life.
Gina Lollobrigida in 1950’s Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Gina Lollobrigida in 1950’s Facts
- In 1947, Lollobrigida competed in the Miss Italy and secured third place, giving her national publicity.
- In 1945, at age of 18, she portrayed a part in the drama Santarellina at the Teatro Della Concordia by Eduardo Scarpetta.
- In her youth, she did some modeling and competed in several beauty contests
- In 2013, Lollobrigida sold her jewelry collection to donated nearly $5 million from the sale to stem-cell therapy research.