Grace Bol Body Measurements
Grace Bol Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 11 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.557528 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 54KG
- Weight in Pounds: 119.04948 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-24-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-60-86 CM
|Grace Bol Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Grace Bol|
|Date of birth||1990 , January, 1|
|Birth Place||South Sudan|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Grace Bol ? (Bio)
Grace Bol is a South Sudanese model born on January 1, 1990, in South Sudan. She began her modeling career at the age of nineteen when she moved to New York City and had her first breakthrough after getting signed by Major Model agency walking the fall 2011 Martin Margiela, Givenchy show in Paris. Her second breakthrough came when she appeared on the runway for Rick Owens, Balenciaga, Hermes.
Talking about her personal life, Grace Bol has kept it far away from the media. She hasn't revealed anything about her past and present relationships and is likely to be single. She is very focused on shaping her career and is living her life to the fullest.
Grace Bol's Body Measurements:
Grace Bol has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 2 and a shoe size of 8 along with a bra cup of 33B. She stands 5'1" tall and weighs 54 kg.
Grace Bol Networth
Grace Bol is an amazing model who has an estimated net worth of $450,000 according to most of the sources. The majority of her paycheck is mostly made through her modeling. However, her annual salary is yet under review but, perceiving her success, it is certain to be in thousands of dollars.
Grace Bol Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Grace Bol Facts
- Most of her relatives reside in Kansas City, so the model considers that place to be her second home after South Sudan.
- She was discovered after she moved to the United States.
- She has nine siblings.
- If she wasn't a successful model, she would have been a fashion designer.
- She was a tomboy during her childhood days and loved climbing trees.