Grace Kelly Body Measurements
Grace Kelly Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 54KG
- Weight in Pounds: 119.04948 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-60-88 CM
|Grace Kelly Body Mass Index (BMI) is 18. This is considered as underweight .|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Grace Patricia Kelly|
|Nike Name||Gracie, Graciebird|
|Date of birth||1929 , November, 12|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia ,Pennsylvania ,United States|
|Residence||Philadelphia ,Pennsylvania ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Father Name John Brendan Kelly Sr
- Mother Name Margaret Katherine Majer
- Sun Sign scorpio
- Networth $40 Million
- Sibling Margaret Kelly (Sister) John B. Kelly Jr. (Brother)
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Who is Grace Kelly ? (Bio)
Grace Patricia Kelly was born on November 12, 1929, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. She was one of the biggest Hollywood icons during the '50s and had appeared on several movies the biggest commercial successful movies of the time. She got wider prominence after working in the movie Mogambo in 1953 and was honored with a Golden Globe and an Academy Awards nomination.
Grace Kelly retired from acting at the young age of 26 after she was married to Prince Rainer of Monaco and started her duties as a Princess of Monaco. The couple tied their knots on April 19, 1956, and had three children together. Unfortunately, she lost her life to a car crash in 1982 at the age of 52.
Grace Kelly's Body Measurements:
Grace Kelly had a slender banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wore a dress size of 2 and a shoe size of 8 along with a bra cup of 32B. She stood 5'7" tall weighed 54 kg.
Grace Kelly Sibling
Margaret Kelly (Sister) John B. Kelly Jr. (Brother)
Grace Kelly Networth
Grace Kelly was an award-winning actress who had a well fortunate net worth of $40 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her payroll was generally made through her film roles. After retiring from acting she became the Princess of Monaco and surely had a privileged life as a princess.
Grace Kelly Education
Grace Kelly was graduated from Stevens School in 1947.
Grace Kelly Facts
- She died as an outcome of a stroke that seemed to her while driving causing her car to crash.
- As per the order of Prince Rainier, Kelly’s films were banned in Monaco.
- In 1962, she got pregnant with Prince Rainier's child twice but suffered miscarriages both the times.
- In 1997, Empire magazine added her to the list of “The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time” at #51.